USE - 6391477A521/A
saucepan for about 15 minutes, stirring
often. For a sweeter taste, brown sugar can
be added during cooking or agave syrup
• For a creamier mixture, you can blend the
previously cooked fruit.
• Allow the resulting fruit mixture to cool
before adding it to the yoghurt.
• Add the (cooled) fruit mixture to the yoghurt
before placing it in the cavity of the
• Alternatively, flavour the yoghurt with a few
drops of flavouring (lemon, orange,
tangerine, etc.). added to the milk just
before putting it in the jar. The
recommended dose is 2 spoons of
flavouring per litre of milk.
Most of the cold and hot functions we have
already examined are grouped in this menu, but
with the possibility of freely choosing certain
settings such as the temperature and duration of
use of the function.
1. Touch the MANUAL FUNCTIONS
button in the "main menu" (in the main area
Using a manual function
2. From the manual functions menu, scroll to the
right or left and select the desired function.
3. Depending on the function chosen, the
following parameters can be set:
• TIME COUNT button (disabled):
indicates the time progress of a function.
• DURATION button: to set a duration
for the function.
• END OF FUNCTION button: to set the
end time of the function.
• CURRENT TEMPERATURE button
(deactivated): indicates the temperature
inside the cavity in real time.
• CAVITY TEMPERATURE button: to set
the temperature to be reached inside the
• CURRENT PROBE TEMPERATURE
button (deactivated): indicates the
temperature inside the food in real time.
• TEMPERATURE PROBE button (on
some functions only): to set the target
temperature to be reached within the
4. Touch the CONFIRM button to confirm
the selected value.
5. Touch the START button to start the
THINGS TO KNOW
Some functions are preceded by a pre-cooling
stage or pre-heating stage
(depending on the function selected) which
allows the appliance to reach the preset
temperature more quickly.
This stage is indicated by a progressive increase
in the temperature level reached.
See General safety instructions.
Each time the door is opened, the
function in progress will stop and then
automatically restart when the door is
There are two sub-menus for the BLAST
It is not possible to set an END OF
FUNCTION time if no
DURATION time has been set .
The grey-coloured buttons are