• To get the best energy efciency of this product, please
leave all shelves, drawers and baskets on their original
How to minimize the energy consumption
• Install the appliance in a cool, dry room with adequate
• Ensure that it is not exposed to direct sunlight and never
put it near a direct source of heat (radiator, for example).
- Not to block any vents or grilles is recommended for
- Allow warm food to cool down before placing it in the
- Put frozen food in the refrigerator to thaw. You can
then use the low temperatures of the frozen products to
cool food in the refrigerator.
- Do not keep the door of the appliance open for too long
when putting food in or taking food out.
- The shorter time for which the door is open, the less ice
will form in the freezer.
- Clean the rear of the refrigerator regularly. Dust
increases energy consumption.
- Do not set temperature colder than necessary.
- Ensure sufcient air exhaust at the refrigerator base
and at the back wall of the refrigerator. Do not cover air
- Allow clearance to the right, left, back and top when
installing. This will help reduce energy consumption and
keep your energy bills lower.
Untitled-2 8 2022-11-28 11:26:04