- This appliance contains a small amount of isobutane
refrigerant (R-600a), a natural gas with high
environmental compatibility that is, however, also
combustible. When transporting and installing the
appliance, care should be taken to ensure that no parts
of the refrigerating circuit are damaged.
Critical installation warnings
• Do not install the refrigerator in a damp location or place
where it may come in contact with water.
- Deteriorated insulation on electrical parts may cause an
electric shock or re.
• Do not place this refrigerator in direct sunlight or expose it
to the heat from stoves, room heaters, or other appliances.
• Do not plug several appliances into the same multiple
power strip. The refrigerator should always be plugged
into its own individual electrical outlet which has a voltage
rating that matches the voltage listed on the refrigerator’s
- This provides the best performance and also prevents
overloading of house wiring circuits, which could cause
a re hazard from overheated wires.
• If the wall socket is loose, do not insert the power plug.
- There is a risk of electric shock of re.
• Do not use a power cord that has cracks or abrasion
damage along its length or at either end.
Untitled-2 10 2022-11-28 11:26:04