Additional tips for proper usage
• In the event of a power failure, call the local ofce of your
electric company and ask how long the failure is going to
- Most power failures that are corrected in an hour or two
will not affect your refrigerator temperatures. However,
you should minimize the number of door openings
while the power is off.
- Should the power failure last more than 24 hours,
remove and discard all frozen food.
• The refrigerator might not operate consistently (frozen
contents can thaw or temperatures can become too
warm in the frozen food compartment) if sited for an
extended period of time in a location where ambient air
temperatures are constantly below the temperatures for
which the appliance is designed.
• In case of particular foods, keeping it under refrigeration
can have a bad effect on preservation because of its
• Your appliance is frost free, which means there is no need
to manually defrost your appliance. This will be carried out
• Temperature rise during defrosting complies with ISO
requirements. If you want to prevent an undue rise in the
temperature of frozen food while the appliance defrosts,
wrap the frozen food in several layers of newspaper.
• Do not re-freeze frozen foods that have thawed
Untitled-2 24 2022-11-28 11:26:05