• Never start up an appliance showing any signs of damage.
If in doubt, consult your dealer. The room must be 1 m
in size for every 8 g of R-600a refrigerant inside the
The amount of refrigerant in your particular appliance is
shown on the identication plate inside the appliance.
• Refrigerant squirting out of the pipes could ignite or cause
an eye injury. When refrigerant leaks from the pipe, avoid
any naked ames and move anything ammable away
from the product and ventilate the room immediately.
- Failing to do so may result in re or explosion.
• To avoid contamination of food, please respect the
- Opening the door for long periods can cause a
signicant increase of the temperature in the
compartments of the appliance.
- Clean regularly surfaces that can come in contact with
food and accessible drainage systems.
- Clean water tanks if they have not been used for 48 h;
ush the water system connected to a water supply if
water has not been drawn for 5 days.
- Store raw meat and sh in suitable containers in the
refrigerator, so that it is not in contact with or drip onto
- Two-star frozen-food compartments are suitable for
storing pre-frozen food, storing or making icecream and
making ice cubes.
- One-, two- and three-star compartments are not suitable
for the freezing of fresh food.
Untitled-2 4 2022-11-28 11:26:04