• If the refrigerator is ooded, make sure to contact your
nearest service center.
- There is a risk of electric shock or re.
• Do not keep vegetable oil in your refrigerator’s door bins.
The oil can solidify, making it foul-tasting and difcult to
use. In addition, the open container can leak and the leaked
oil can cause the door bin to crack. After opening an oil
container, it is best to keep the container in a cool and
shaded place such as a cupboard or pantry.
- Examples of vegetable oil: olive oil, corn oil, grape-seed
• Do not spray water directly on the inside or outside the
- There is a risk of re or electric shock.
• Do not use a hair dryer to dry the inside of the
• Do not place a lighted candle in the refrigerator to remove
- This may result in an electric shock or re.
• Do not spray cleaning products directly on the display.
- Printed letters on the display may come off.
• If any foreign substance such as water has entered the
appliance, unplug the power plug and contact your nearest
- Failing to do so may result in an electric shock or re.
Untitled-2 21 2022-11-28 11:26:04