• Do not refreeze thawed food.
- Frozen and thawed food will develop harmful bacteria
faster than fresh.
- The second thaw will break down even more cells,
leaching out moisture and changing the integrity of the
• Do not thaw meat at room temperature.
- Safety will depend on whether the raw product was
• Do not place glass bottles or carbonated beverages into
the freezer. (applicable models only)
- The container may freeze and break, and this may
result in injury.
• Use only the ice maker provided with the refrigerator.
• To get the best performance from the product:
- Do not place food too close to the vents at the rear of
the refrigerator as this can obstruct free air circulation
in the refrigerator compartment.
- Wrap food up properly or place it in airtight containers
before putting it into the refrigerator.
- Please observe maximum storage times and expiration
dates of frozen goods.
Untitled-2 19 2022-11-28 11:26:04