Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Leaflet - (English)
- Quick start guide - (English)
User Manual 4K Ultra HD Blu-rayTM Player Philips BDP7303/F7
- Safety instruction
- Included accessories
- Version information
- Symbols used in this owner’s manual
- FUNCTIONAL OVERVIEW
- Top / front panel
- Rear panel
- Remote control
- Guide to on-screen display
- HDMI video /audio connection
- HDMI audio output
- Connection to the network
Important safety instructions
- Do not use this apparatus near water.
- Clean only with dry cloth.
- Do not block any ventilation openings. Install in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Do not install near any heat sources such as radiators, heat registers, stoves, or other apparatus (including amplifiers) that produce heat.
- Do not defeat the safety purpose of the polarized or grounding-type plug. A polarized plug has two blades with one wider than the other. A grounding type plug has two blades and a third grounding prong. The wide blade or the third prong are provided for your safety. If the provided plug does not fit into your outlet, consult an electrician for replacement of the obsolete outlet.
- Check the AC power cord, if it is properly connected.
- Try another power outlet.
- Unplug the AC power cord, and wait for about 5-10 seconds. Plug it back in and attempt to power on the unit.
No sound or picture.
- Make sure both the TV and Blu-ray DiscTM player are turned on.
- Confirm the connections to the TV are made properly as shown in the “CONNECTIONS” on page 14.
- Check to see whether the connected TV or another device supports HDCP. (This unit will not output a video signal unless the other device supports HDCP.)
No reaction to the remote control.
- Reduce the distance to infrared sensor window.
- Confirm that the player’s AC power cord is plugged into a power outlet.
- Check the batteries in the remote control and make sure they are inserted properly by + or - symbols.
- Please check IR signal. Refer to “IR signal check” on page 65.
4K or 4K HDR signal does not output.
- Confirm that the unit is connected to a 4K or 4K HDR-compatible TV.
- Confirm that the HDMI cable from the unit is connected to an HDR-compatible HDMI port on the TV.
- Confirm that the 4K or 4K HDR settings on the TV are enabled.
Cleaning the cabinet
- Wipe the front panel and other exterior surfaces of the unit with a soft cloth.
- Never use a solvent, thinner, benzene or alcohol to clean the unit. Do not spray insecticide liquid near the unit. Such chemicals may discolor the surface or damage the unit.
- When a disc becomes dirty, clean it with a cleaning cloth. Wipe the disc from the center to outside. Do not wipe in a circular motion.
- Do not use solvents such as benzine, thinner, commercially available cleaners, detergent, abrasive cleaning agents or antistatic spray intended for analog records.
Cleaning the disc lens
- If this unit still does not perform properly although you referred to relevant sections and “TROUBLESHOOTING” in this user manual, the laser optical pickup unit may be dirty. Consult your dealer or an authorized service center for inspection and cleaning of the laser optical pickup unit.
Newest Added: HR1647/00 52PFL3603D/27 42PFL3603D/F7 HU4804/41 47PFL3603D/27
Also, These documents are for others Philips models: BDP7303
Tags: Philips Air Purifier 2000i Manual, Philips Blu-ray Disc/dvd Player, Philips 2000i, Philips 2000i Manual, Philips Bdp2501 Manual, Philips Series 2000i Air Purifier - White, Philips Bdp7303 Manual