FOODI™ DIGITAL AIR FRY OVEN Ninja SP101
Table Of Contents
- Important Safeguards
- Accessory Placement
- Before First Use
- Using the Control Panel
- Control Panel Display & Operating Buttons
- Power Cord Management
- Using Your Foodi™ Digital Air Fry Oven
- Using the Cooking Functions
- Air Fry
- Air Roast
- Air Broil
- Keep Warm
- Cleaning, Maintenance & Storage
- Everyday Cleaning
- Deep Cleaning
- Flip-Up-And-Away Storage
- Accessories for Purchase
- Replacement Parts
USING YOUR FOODI™ DIGITAL AIR FRY OVEN – CONT.
1. To select the function, turn the dial until AIR ROAST illuminates. The default time and temperature settings will display.
2. Press the TIME/SLICE button and use the dial to select your time up to 2 hours. To set the time, press TIME/SLICE button again.
NOTE: If cooking for 1 hour or less, the clock will count down by minutes and seconds. If cooking for more than 1 hour, the clock will count down by hours and minutes.
3. Press the TEMP/DARKNESS button and use the dial to select a temperature between 250°F–450°F. To set the temperature, press the TEMP/DARKNESS button again.
4. Press START/PAUSE to begin preheating.
NOTE: Food cooks faster when using the Air Roast function than when using the Bake function, so for traditional oven recipes, lower the cook time 30% and lower the temperature 25°F.
5. Place ingredients on the sheet pan. When the unit beeps to signify it has preheated, immediately place the sheet pan on the wire rack. Close oven door.
NOTE: The timer will start counting down as soon as the unit has preheated. If ingredients are not ready to go into the oven, simply turn the dial to add more time.
6. During cooking, you can open the oven door to check on or flip ingredients.
7. When cook time is complete, the unit will beep
1. To select the function, turn the dial until AIR BROIL illuminates. The default time and temperature settings will display.
2. Press the TIME/SL
Newest Added: BL456 CP307 HB152 CP301 CF111
Tags: Ninja Airfryers User Manuals, Ninja Airfryer Cooking Instructions, Ninja Manual, Ninja Airfryers Use Manual, Ninja Pressure Cooker/ Air Fryer, Ninja Af161c, Ninja Foodi