Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Important Safeguards
- Parts & Accessories
- Using the Control Panel
- Function Buttons
- Operating Buttons
- Before First Use
- Installing the Condensation Collector
- Removing & Reinstalling the Anti-Clog Cap
- Using Your FoodiTM TenderCrispTM Pressure Cooker
- Swap the Top
- Using the Crisping Lid
- Using the Cooking Functions with the Crisping Lid
- Air Crisp
- Familiarizing Yourself With Pressure Cooking
- Natural Pressure Release vs. Quick Pressure Release
- Installing & Removing the Pressure Lid
- Using the Cooking Functions with the Pressure Lid
- Pressure Cook
- Slow Cook
- Accessories for Purchase
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Cleaning: Dishwasher & Hand-Washing
- Removing & Reinstalling the Silicone Ring
- Troubleshooting Guide
- Helpful Tips
- Replacement Parts
BEFORE FIRST USE
- Remove and discard any packaging material, promotional labels, and tape from the unit.
- Remove all accessories from the package and read this manual carefully.
- Please pay particular attention to operational instructions, warnings, and important safeguards to avoid any injury or property damage.
- Wash the pressure lid, silicone ring, removable cooking pot, Cook & CrispTM Basket, reversible rack, and condensation collector in hot, soapy water, then rinse and dry thoroughly. NEVER clean the cooker base or pressure lid in the dishwasher. Inspect the pressure lid to ensure there is no debris blocking the valves.
- The silicone ring is reversible and can be inserted in either direction. Insert the silicone ring around the outer edge of the silicone ring rack on the underside of the lid. Ensure it is fully inserted and lies flat under the silicone ring rack.
DROP THE TOP
The two lids allow you to seamlessly transition between all your favorite cooking methods. Use the pressure lid to tenderize, then use the crisping lid to crisp up your food.
USING THE CRISPING LID
The crisping lid is affixed to the unit by a hinge and features
Newest Added: NN310 CT680W CT810 BL660
Series: OP300 Series
Tags: Ninja Pressure Cookers User Manuals, Ninja Airfryer Cooking Instructions, Ninja AF101, Ninja Op301, Ninja OP301 Pressure Cooker, Steamer And Air Fryer, Ninja 9 In 1, Users Manual For Ninja Foodi Model Op301