Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French, Spanish)
User manual Air Conditioner for Haier HPC12XHR
Table of contents
- AIR CONDITIONER SAFETY
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- Tools and Parts
- Location Requirements
- Electrical Requirements
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Step 1 - Unpack Air Conditioner
- Step 2 - Install Exhaust
- Step 3 - Install Window Panel
- Step 4 - Attach Exhaust Hose to the Exhaust Nozzle
- Step 5 - Complete Installation
- CONTROL PANEL
- Remote Control
- AIR CONDITIONER USE
- AIR CONDITIONER CARE
- Air Filters
- Internal Water Tank
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- RECORD KEEPING
- Select between multiple fan speeds. Number of fan speeds vary by model.
- In Dehumidification mode, and room temperature is greater than 77° F, fan speed can be adjusted, otherwise fan speed is fixed to Low.
- When the “Bucket Full” indicator light flashes, the internal water tank has filled with condensed water and the air conditioner will turn off automatically. See the “Storage” section for directions on draining the water from the air conditioner.
The timer can be used to automatically turn on or off the air conditioner.
To automatically turn on the air conditioner, set the timer while the power control is in the OFF position.
- Turn off the air conditioner
- Press the Timer button.
- Press the ˄ or ˅ button to change the delay start time from 1 to 24 hours.
To automatically turn off the air conditioner, set the timer while the power control is in the ON position.
- Turn on the air conditioner
- Press the Timer button.
- Press the ˄ or ˅ button to change the delay stop time from 1 to 24 hours.
Setting the Temperature
- To set the temperature, press the ˅ or ˄ keys to raise or lower the temperature. The temperature can be raised or lowered in the cool mode. The temperature cannot be adjusted in fan or dehumidification mode.
- NOTE; The temperature can be set between 61° F to 89° F (Cool Mode) and 61° F to 77° F (Heat Mode) .
AIR CONDITIONER USE
- IMPORTANT: If the air conditioner has been tilted on its side, wait 24 hours before turning on the air conditioner to allow the oil to return to the compressor. This will prevent the air conditioner from failing prematurely.
- Allow 20” (51 cm) of space around the unit for proper air circulation.
- Do Not operate the air conditioner without air filters in place.
- Do not spill liquid on the control panel; it may cause an electrical short to the interior electronic parts that would either disable them or cause them to function improperly.
- When turning on the air conditioner for the first time after plugging it into an electrical outlet, the unit will start in Cooling mode set at 75oF (24°C), and at High fan speed. The control panel will display the current room temperature.
- When turning on the unit after previous use, it will remember the last settings used.
- After a normal shut down, please wait for 3 minutes before restarting the unit.
- In Cooling mode, this unit should not require water to be removed. This model has a unique design that continuously evaporates the water.
- When the unit is operated in high humidity conditions, you may need to empty the water tank periodically.
- The unit will shut down automatically when the water tank is full. The Water Full indicator illuminates to alert you of this condition.
Newest Added: QPSA13YZMW QPHD10AXLB QPCD10AXLW QPCD08AXLW QPCD06AXLW
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HPC12XCR
Tags: Haier Ac Instructions, Haier Dehumidifier, Haier Air Conditioner User Model, Haier Ac, Haier 50 Pint Portable Dehumidifier