POWER SUPPLY CORD
• 115 Volt, 60Hz, 15-amp fused grounded 3 prong outlet
• The use of a time-delay fuse or time-delay circuit breaker
• Use a dedicated circuit only.
NOTE: Do not operate any other electrical appliances on
this circuit or you may trip the circuit breaker/fuse.
If this power supply cord is damaged, it cannot be repaired. It
must be replaced with a cord from the product manufactur-
er. If the power supply cord is damaged call Haier Customer
To test the power supply cord before operation:
1. Plug the power cord into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
2. Press the Test button, and then press and release the
Reset button to restore power.
REQUIRED GROUNDING METHOD
This air conditioner must be grounded. The air conditioner is
equipped with a power supply cord that has a 3 prong grounding
plug. The power supply cord must be plugged into a mating,
grounded 3 prong outlet, and grounded in accordance with all
local codes and ordinances.
Electrical Shock Hazard
Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
Do not remove the ground prong from the power cord
Do not use an adapter.
Do not use an extension cord.
Failure to do so can result in death, re or electrical
TOOLS AND PARTS
Gather the required tools and parts before starting
Window Panel and
Extension Panel (3)
• Place the air conditioner on a at, level surface in a
location that is at least 20” (51 cm) from any wall.
NOTE: The recommended distance from the window for
optimal performance is 31.5 inches.
• Maintain a minimum 20” (51 cm) clearance around the air
conditioner to not block airow.
• Keep the air conditioner free of any obstructions such as
drapes, curtains, blinds, etc.
• The exhaust hose should be free of any obstructions.
• Do not place the air conditioner on an unstable or raised
surface because it could fall and cause damage or injury.
• Do not place the air conditioner in direct sunlight or near
a heat source such as baseboard heaters, stoves, etc.
• The window panel can be installed in a window with a
minimum 20” (51 cm) to a maximum 40” (101.6 cm)