Excessive Weight Hazard
Use two or more people to move and install air
Failure to do so can result in back or other injury.
STEP 1 - UNPACK AIR
• Remove packaging materials. Save the carton and the foam
packaging for storing the air conditioner when not in use.
NOTE: There are NO packing materials inside the
air conditioner to remove—Do Not open the cabinet.
• Properly dispose of/recycle all packing material.
• Handle the air conditioner gently.
• Keep the air conditioner upright and level. Do not set the air
conditioner on its side, front, back or upside down.
STEP 2 - INSTALL EXHAUST
1. Connect the connectors #2 and #3 to two sides of exhaust
hose #1 to create an exhaust assembly.
2. Sliding in one end of hose assembly (with hose connector
#2) to rear panel.
Then push the knob to x the hose assembly rmly.
2 1 3