Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual Washing Machine Haier HWM75TLU
Table of Contents
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Parts and Features
- Operating instructions
- CARE AND CLEANING GUIDE
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Moving & Vacationing
- TROUBLE SHOOTING
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Tools and Materials Required
- Unpacking Your Washer
- Levelling Your Washer
- Steps for Installation
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Power Interruptions
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury when using your appliance, follow basic precautions, including the following:
- Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this user and care guide.
- Use only detergents or softeners recommended for use in this appliance and keep them out of the reach of children.
- This appliance must be properly installed in accordance with the installation instructions before it is used.
- Never unplug your appliance by pulling on the power cord. Always grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
- Replace worn power cords, loose plugs and power outlets immediately.
- Unplug your appliance before cleaning or before making any repairs. Repairs should only be done by authorised technician..
- Do not operate your appliance when parts are missing or broken.
- Do not tamper with controls.
- Do not operate your appliance in the presence of explosive fumes or toxic flammable vapours.
- Do not use hot water that exceeds 60 C in temperature.This refers to hot water entering the machine. If temperature cannot be controlled, use WARM wash only.
Loading the Washer :
When loading the clothes into your washing machine , there are a few points to remember :
- Separate the white from the colored items . Separate heavily soiled items from light or delicate items .
- Carefully check all pockets and cuffs for small items .
- Remove pins and other sharp objects from clothing to avoid damages to the interior parts .
- Pre - treat all stains and heavily soiled areas for better result .
- Load each item loosely . For better results , load smaller items in first , followed by larger items .
- Do not overload the washer .
- When loading wet items , keep water level high enough so items can float easily in the water .
- Close the lid after loading the laundry . With the lid open , the washer will not start .
CARE AND CLEANING GUIDE
Warning : Always unplug your washer to avoid electric shock before cleaning . Ignoring this warning may result in injury . Before using cleaning products , always read and follow manufacturer warnings to avoid personal Injury or product damage .
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Use only a damp or sudsy cloth for cleaning the control panel .
- To avoid any kind of damage to cabinet finish , wipe washer cabinet as needed . If you spill liquid / powdered softener bleach or detergent on the cabinet , wipe cabinet immediately .
- Do not use any abrasive , harsh chemicals , ammonia , chlorine bleach , concentrated detergent , solvents or metal scouring pads . These chemicals may dissolve , damage and / or discolor your washer .
- Leave lid open after washing to allow inside of washer to dry and assist in preventing unwelcomed bad odours .
Moving & Vacationing
- Turn off water supply at the faucet and disconnect hoses. Drain water from all hoses.
- Disconnect electrical plug.
- Dry inner wash tub. If moving washer disconnect drain hose.
- Turn the leveling legs clockwise all the way in.
- Move and store your washer in upright position only.
- To prevent mold or mildew, leave lid open so moisture inside machine can evaporate.
- Insert transporting bolts if you are relocating the washer. Ensure removal prior to usage.
If washer does not operate:
- Check the unit is plugged in.The plug may have come loose.
- Check if the electrical wall receptacle is of proper voltage.
- Check if the circuit breaker needs to be reset or if the fuse needs replacing.
- Check if the washer is overloaded :load may need to be re-arranged or redistributed evenly.
- Check if the lid is open.You may have to close the lid properly.
- The washer pauses in some cycles.This is normal in delicate or handwash cycles which has short period of time.You will not hear washer operation for a short period of time.When the soak time is over, it will start automatically.
Problems with water:
- Not enough water coming out:Water faucet may need to be completely turned on. Hoses may be tangled or kinked. Straighten out hoses. Check water level selection, it may need to be readjusted.
- Water temperature is incorrect: Check your water heater temperature. Hot water needs to be at a temperature of at least 120 F140 F(49 C-60 C).Check to make sure the inlet hoses are properly connected (E.g. Hot to hot & cold to cold).
- Water leaks:This may be due to incorrectiy installed drain hose or fill hoses.Your home drain may be clogged .You may need to tighten hoses, check the plumbing or call a plumber for assistance.
- Water will not drain:This may be due to not installing your drain hose correctly. Check the position of the drain hose. In order to drain properly, make sure that top of drain outlet is less than 5 ft. (1.5 m) above the floor.
Washer is making noise:
- Washer may need to be reinstalled (Check washer installation section).
- Washer load may need to be re-balanced, as the load may be uneven.
- Coins, loose change, buttons or other heavy objects could create noise related sounds.
- Squealing sound: Due to overloaded wash tub.
- Vibration Noise: may be caused by not leveling washer properly on the floor or uneven distribution of clothes in the tub.
Problems with clothes:
- Clothes become excessively creased: this is due to improper sorting, overloading or washing in excessively hot water repeatedly. Avoid overloading and resort your load.Wash in cooler water.
- Soap residue: detergent may not be dissolved in water.
- Check water temperature, add detergent as wash tub is being filled with water. Reduce detergent dosage or pre-dissolve detergent before adding to wash.
- Spots or stains on your clothes: this is due to incorrect use of fabric softener. Refer to manufacturers instructions on the container and follow directions.
- Clothes are grayed or yellowed: this may be due to not using sufficient detergent for large loads.Add more detergent to the load.
- Clothes are ripped & have holes/excessive wear & tear: this may be due to sharp objects left in washing. Remove all small loose sharp objects, fasten belts, zippers, metal snaps etc. Check if you are using undiluted bleach. Never add undiluted bleach to wash.
See other models: HWMP95TLU HWF85DW1 HWF75AW1 HWF85AW1 HWF80BW1