Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual Washer Haier HWF80BW1
- Before use
- Technical data
- After-Sale Service
- Achieve the best use of energy, water, detergent and time by using the recommended maximum load size
- Do not exceed the detergent dosages indicated in the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Use “Prewash” for heavily soiled laundry only. Save detergent me, water and energy consumption by not selecting “Prewash” for slightly to normally dirty laundry.
- Save energy and time by selecting a high spin speed to reduce the water content in laundry before using a tumble dryer.
- Choose the correct washing temperature. Modern detergents can wash with very good result already in lower temperature than 60°C. Only use higher temperature than 60°C for very dirty laundry
Press the Start/Pause button. The washing machine will operate according to the preset programs. The washing machine will stop operation automatically when a washing cycle ends. The "End" sign will appear on the display. Open the washer door and take out the laundry.
Cleaning the machine
Unplug the machine during cleaning and maintenance. Use a soft cloth dampened with soap liquid to clean the machine case and rubber components. Do not use organic chemicals or corrosive solvents.
Newest Added: HWM75-B12266 HWF75DW1 HWM85-B14266 HWT60AW1 XPB60-287S
Tags: Haier HWF80BW1, User Manual For Haier Dishwasher, Haier Washing Machine, Haier Hrf15n3ags Manual, Haier Vertical Refrigerator HRF328W2 - Use Manual, Manual For Haier Dish Washer, Haier Hrq16n3bgs Manual