Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Twin-tub Washing Machine Haier XPB60-287S
- Parts and features
- Important safety instructions
- Preparation before washing
- Usage of the detergent
- Washing sequence
- Additional spinning
- Care and cleaning
- Accessories supplied
Extend the drain hose from the side of the spin tub
- Put a soft cloth on the ground. Lean the machine down gently with the front surface facing the ground. Unhook the drain hose from the cabinet. Take the hose out of the fixing groove.
- Place the drain hose into the groove along the side of the spin tub in the direction of (1)~(3), towards the side of the spin tub.
- Place the drain hose into the groove by hand. Take care not to damage the drain hose in fastening the fixing clamp.
Extend the drain hose from the rear
- Take out the drain hose from the fixing groove. Extend it from the rear as per the direction of the arrow. (When the drain hose is extended from the rear, it can be hung on either side of the cabinet.)
How to use whitener
- Fill water to desired level. Dilute the whitener in a container. Pour it slowly into the washing tub.
- Avoid using whitener on laundry with color or pattern as they are prone to lose color
- The whitener shall not touch the laundry directly.
- Refer to the whitener instructions for the usage and quantity.
- For powder whitener, please dissolve it before using
Care and cleaning
Cleaning the lint filter
- Remove the lint filter Put hand at the indicated position. Push down to take it off.
- Clean the lint Put it in water and clean while it is still wet.
- Install the lint filter After cleaning, insert the bottom of the lint filter ( marked with "down side") into the overflow filter , then push the upper part of the filter in ( marked with " up side ").
Cleaning the overflow filter
- Take off the overflow filter. As indicated in the figure, squeeze the elastic fixing claw and pull it in the direction of the arrow .
- Remove the corrugated pipe. Dismantle the upper part of the corrugated pipe inside the overflow filter
- Cleaning the overflow filter Clean the lint around the filter and flush with tap water.
- Install the overflow filter: Install the corrugated pipe, Insert the mounting plate at the bottom of the filter into the valve cover, Hang up the hook at the left upper side, Push the upper
Newest Added: HWT12MW1 HWX8040DW1 HW80-BD1626 HW100-14829 HW100-14636
Tags: Haier HWF80BW1, Haier Washing Machine, Haier Hwt12mw1, Haier Parts Manual, Haier 6kg, Haier Top Loader Washing Machine 6kg, Haier Hwt60aw1