Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Washing Machine for Haier HWF75DW1
Table of contents
- Product description
- Control panel
- Daily use
- Care and cleaning
- Technical data
- Connect inlet hose to the machines water inlet valve.
- Connect inlet hose to a water tap.
- Tighten inlet hose connections and turn on water supply.
- Check for any water leaks. Stop all water leaks before continuing with installation.
- Sort out clothes according to fabric (cotton,synthetics, wool or silk) and to how dirty they are.
- Separate white clothes from coloured ones.Wash coloured textiles first by hand to check if they fade or run.
- Garments without hems, delicates and finely woven textile such as fine curtains are to be put into a wash bag (hand or dry cleaning would be better). Close zippers and hooks, make sure the buttons are sewn on tightly and place small items such as socks, belts, bras, etc. in a wash bag.
- Unfold large pieces of fabric such as bed sheets, bedspreads etc.Turn clothes inside out. Empty pockets (keys, coins, etc.) and remove harder decorative objects (e.g. brooches).
Drainage could be installed in different ways. Nevertheless, level of drain hose has to reach between 80-100 cm.
If possible always keep drain hose fixed to the clip at the back of the appliance.
- Drain hose to sink Use the drain hose bracket to keep drain hose end retained and out of any water level. Fix the bracket securely to avoid dropping due to operational movements.
- Drain hose to sink siphon Connection has to be securely sealed and fixed to corres- ponding adapter above the siphoning part!
Removing the transportation bolts
The transportation bolts are designed for clamping anti- vibration components inside the appliance during transpor- tation.
- Remove the back cover.
- Remove bolts on the rear side and take out plastic spacers from the inner side of the machine.
- Replace back cover by inserting it in the two gaps,its convexity is facing outside.
- Fill the transportation bolt holes with blanking plugs.
Newest Added: HWM85-B14266 HWT60AW1 XPB60-287S HWT12MW1 HWX8040DW1
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HWF85DW1
Tags: Haier Washing Machine, Haier Hwt12mw1, Haier Hwt60aw1, Haier Hwt60aw1 Manual, Haier HWT60AW1 Washing Machine, Haier Portable Washer, Haier HWF80BW1