Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Dryer for Haier HDV50E1
Table of contents
- SAFETY AND WARNINGS
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- CONTROL PANEL
- DRYING CYCLES
- USING YOUR DRYER
- CLEANING YOUR DRYER
- BEFORE YOU CALL FOR SERVICE
Mounting dryer on wall
- Determine the position of the dryer on the wall and mark the bracket position. A minimum of 50mm is needed between the top of the dryer and the ceiling for ease of installation. If mounting above a washing machine, allow sufficient room to open the lid of the washer.
- Fix the wall hanging brackets to the wall securely, ie into the stud. If the studs are too far apart, fit a timber slat to the studs and then mount the brackets to the slat. If a slat is used install a second slat behind the spacers to ensure the dryer is horizontal. The distance between the centre of each bracket is 555mm (A).
- To install the hooks onto the dryer, remove one screw from each side (B), reuse these screws with two more (each side) from the kit to fasten the hooks in place.
- Remove plastic plugs from the back of the dryer and screw the spacers provided in place (C).
- With assistance, mount the dryer on the wall brackets.
- The inverted control panel is supplied in the accessories with your dryer. Fit inverted control panel over the existing panel.
- Front venting is the only option for internal venting. The dryer is set up for front venting when it leaves the factory.
- Note: where possible all efforts should be made to vent the dryer externally to avoid moisture build up around the dryer.
- This appliance must be connected to a 220V-240V, 50Hz, sinusoidal, 10A electrical supply.
- Uncoil the power cord, remove and discard the plastic pin cover and plug into a power socket.
- Connect the appliance to an earthed outlet protected by a fuse of suitable capacity.
- Check the power cord for damage and make sure it is not squashed or twisted when installing the dryer.
- Always remove the power cord from the power socket by the plug, not by the cord.
Preparing your load
- Check whether the loads have been spun by washing machine.
- Check pockets for items that could damage your clothes or get caught in the dryer.
- Close zippers, hooks, fastenings (ie fasten the openings of duvet/doona covers), and remove loose bra wires. These may damage both your dryer and your clothes.
- Make sure that the laundry is suitable for drying in the tumble dryer. You can find some information on the laundry labels.
Loading the dryer
Garments need to be loaded correctly to minimise creasing and wrinkling, and to ensure the load is dried evenly. Make sure there is plenty of room for the garments to tumble freely while drying.
To reduce tangling and creasing
- Load items individually.
- Ensure duvet/doona covers are fastened before placing in the dryer.
- Shake clothes out and load individually to help items dry evenly.
- Launder permanent press garments separately, eg business shirts.
- Allow enough room in the dryer for clothes to tumble freely.
- Hang garments as soon as the drying cycle is complete to reduce the need for ironing.
Newest Added: HDV60A1 HDV60E1 HDC80E1 HWT70AW1 HWT80AW1
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HDV60E1
Tags: Haier Washers & Dryers User Manuals, Haier Washers & Dryers Use Manual, Haier Dehumidifiers, Haier Dishwasher Hdw14g2w, Haier Hbm450hsa1, Haier HDW14G2W, Haier Hwt12mw1