Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manul automatic washing machine Haier HWT80AW1
- Product Overview
- Safety precautions
- Installation and adjustment
- Installation of drainage hose
- Installation water inlet hose
- Before washing
- Loading your laundry
- Detergent usage guide
- Operation & wash cycles
- Packing list
- The spinning is intermittent after: Redistribute the load evenly. it starts. Close the top lid.
- Select spin program, but it does: The program is setting the drain time, there not work. will be a pause before the spin program starts.
- There maybe water in the: It maybe residual water after performance drain hose when first used. inspection by the factory.
Description of symbols
Warning sign: Contents marked with this symbol are related to the safe use of the product and the personal safety of the user. Please operate in accordance to the contents of this manual, to avoid harm to the user or damage to the machine itself.
Forbidden sign: Contents marked with this symbol indicate operations or actions that should not be undertaken by the user. Performing of such actions may result in injury to the user or damage to machine itself, and void warranty.
If the supply cord is damaged, it must be replaced by a special cord or assembly available from the manufacturer or its service agent.
The openings must not be obstructed by a carpet
Newest Added: HWMSP60 HWMSP70 HWM75TLU HWMP95TLU HWF85DW1
This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
Tags: Haier Washers & Dryers User Manuals, Download Haier HWT70AW1 Washer, Haier Washers & Dryers Use Manual, Haier HWT70AW1, Haier Dishwasher Qdt125sslss Installation, Haier Hwmsp60 Manual, Haier 450L Bottom Mount Fridge