Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
Use & Care Guide Washing Machine Haier HWMP95TLU
Table Of Contents
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- Parts and Features
- Operating instructions
- CARE AND CLEANING GUIDE
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Moving & Vacationing
- TROUBLE SHOOTING
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Tools and Materials Required
- Unpacking Your Washer
- Levelling Your Washer
- Steps for Installation
- ELECTRICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Power Interruptions
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Use this appliance only for its intended purpose as described in this user and care guide.
- Use only detergents or softeners recommended for use in this appliance and keep them out of the reach of children.
- Never unplug your appliance by pulling on the power cord. Always grasp the plug firmly and pull straight out from the outlet.
- Replace worn power cords, loose plugs and power outlets immediately.
- Unplug your appliance before cleaning or before making any repairs. Repairs should only be done by authorised technician..
- Do not operate your appliance when parts are missing or broken.
- Do not tamper with controls.
CARE AND CLEANING GUIDE
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Use only a damp or sudsy cloth for cleaning the control panel.
- To avoid any kind of damage to cabinet finish, wipe washer cabinet as needed. If you spill liquid/powdered softener bleach or detergent on the cabinet, wipe cabinet immediately .
- Do not use any abrasive, harsh chemicals, ammonia, chlorine bleach, concentrated detergent, solvents or metal scouring pads.These chemicals may dissolve, damage and/or discolor your washer.
- Leave lid open after washing to allow inside of washer to dry and assist in preventing unwelcomed bad odours.
Moving & Vacationing
- Turn off water supply at the faucet and disconnect hoses. Drain water from all hoses.
- Disconnect electrical plug.
- Dry inner wash tub. If moving washer disconnect drain hose.
- Turn the leveling legs clockwise all the way in.
- Move and store your washer in upright position only.
- To prevent mold or mildew, leave lid open so moisture inside machine can evaporate.
- Insert transporting bolts if you are relocating the washer. Ensure removal prior to usage.
If washer does not operate:
- Check the unit is plugged in.The plug may have come loose.
- Check if the electrical wall receptacle is of proper voltage.
- Check if the circuit breaker needs to be reset or if the fuse needs replacing.
- Check if the washer is overloaded :load may need to be re-arranged or redistributed evenly.
- Check if the lid is open.You may have to close the lid properly.
- The washer pauses in some cycles.This is normal in delicate or hand- wash cycles which has short period of time.You will not hear washer operation for a short period of time.When the soak time is over, it will start automatically.
Problems with water:
- Not enough water coming out:Water faucet may need to be completely turned on. Hoses may be tangled or kinked. Straighten out hoses. Check water level selection, it may need to be readjusted.
- Water temperature is incorrect: Check your water heater temperature. Hot water needs to be at a temperature of at least 120 F-140 F(49 C-60 C).Check to make sure the inlet hoses are properly connected (E.g. Hot to hot & cold to cold).
- Water leaks:This may be due to incorrectiy installed drain hose or fill hoses.Your home drain may be clogged .You may need to tighten hoses, check the plumbing or call a plumber for assistance.
- Water will not drain:This may be due to not installing your drain hose correctly. Check the position of the drain hose. In order to drain properly, make sure that top of drain outlet is less than 5 ft. (1.5 m) above the floor.
Newest Added: HWF85DW1 HWF75AW1 HWF85AW1 HWF80BW1 HWM75-B12266
Tags: Haier Washers & Dryers User Manuals, Haier Washing Machine, Manual For Haier Dish Washer, Haier Washers & Dryers Use Manual, Haier Parts Manual, Haier Dehumidifiers, Haier Chest Frezzer 143