Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual Chest Freezer Haier HCF101
Table of contents
- IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS.
- KNOWING YOUR FREEZER -
- INSTALLING YOUR FREEZER -
- Unpacking Your Freezer
- Adjusting Your Freezer
- Proper Air Circulation
- Electrical Requirements
- Install Limitations.
- Use of Extension Cord
- FREEZER FEATURES AND USE .
- Operating Your Freezer
- Adjustable Temperature Dial -
- Super Freeze Switch
- Food Storage Basket
- Defrosting And Draining
- Food Storage Information
- Normal Operating Sounds
- PROPER FREEZER CARE AND CLEANING.
- Cleaning and Maintenance
- Power Interruptions
- Vacation and Moving Care
- Disposal and Recycle .
Cleaning and Maintenance
- Prepare a cleaning solution of 3-4 tablespoons of baking soda mixed with warm water. Use sponge or soft cloth, dampened with the cleaning solution, to wipe down your freezer.
- Rinse with clean warm water and dry with a soft cloth.
- Do not use harsh chemicals, abrasives, ammonia, chlorine bleach,concentrated detergents, solvents or metal scouring pads. Some of these chemicals may dissolve, damage and/or discolour your freezer.
- Clean door gaskets every three months according to general instructions. Gaskets must be kept clean and pliable to assure a proper seal.
- Petroleum jelly applied lightly on the hinge side of gaskets will keep the gasket pliable and assure a good seal.
Defrosting and Draining the Freezer
- Defrost whenever the frost becomes 1/4" thick. Never use a sharp or meta llic instrument to remove the frost/ice as it may damage the cooling coils. (A punctured coil will void the warranty)
- Unplug your freezer. Unscrew the drain plug by turning counterclockwise, Remove the drain plug from the inside of the freezer. Defrosting usually ta kes a few hours.To defrost faster keep the freezer lid open.
- For draining, place a tray beneath the outer drain plug. Pull out the drain dial (see fig. #3b). This will let the water flow out in the tray. When done, push the drain dial in. Re-plug the drain plug inside the freezer compartment. Note: monitor the container under the drain to avoid overflow.
- Wipe the interior of the freezer and replace the electrical plug in the electrical outlet socket and turn back on.
- Reset the temperature control to the desired setting.
- Do not install your freezer in any location not properly insulated or heated e.g. garage etc. Your freezer was not designed to operate in temperature settings below 0°C or above 43°C.
- Select a suitable location for the freezer on a hard even surface away from direct sunlight or heat source e.g. radiators, baseboard heaters, cooking appliances etc. Any floor unevenness should be corrected.
- Do not place on the product on flooring covered with carpet, overly flexible, unstable or easily damaged by moisture.
See other models: HFZ-85A HRZ-241 HRF328W2 HBM450WH1 HBM450HSA1
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: НCF143, HCF201, HCF101W, НCF143W, HCF201W