Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Portuguese, Arabic)
- HCF384 - Haier - Specifications Sheet - (English)
Instruction for use Chest Freezer Haier HCF384
Table Of Contents
- Safety Information
- Daily use
- Care and Cleaning
- Energy Saving
- Environment Protection
- Reserve Door
- Space Requirements
- Do not put hot on the plastic parts in the appliance .
- Do not place food products directly against the rear wall .
- Frozen food must not be re - frozen once it has been thawed out .
- Store pre - packed frozen food in accordance with the frozen food manufacture s instructions . Appliances manufactures storage recommendations should be strictly adhered to . Refer to relevant instructions .
- Do not place carbonated of fizzy drinks in the freezer compartment as it creates pressure on the container , which may cause it to explode , resulting in damage to the appliance .
- Ice lollies can cause frost burns if consumed straight from the appliance .
- The supply cord is damaged it must be replaced by the manufacturer , service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard .
- Do not replace the LED lamp yourself , it must only be replaced by either the manufacturer or the authorised service agent
Newest Added: HDYM60 HRF422TW1 HRF224FW HL19SL2 HL40XSL2
Tags: Haier Refrigeration User Manuals, Haier Refrigeration Use Manual, Haier HA10TG21SS, Haier HPND14XHT, Haier Hpnd14xht Manual, Haier Chest Freezer Manual, Haier Chest Freezer Manual Pdf