Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
USER MANUAL CONDENSER TUMBLE DRYER Haier HDC80E1
- Before use
- Safety instructions
- Control panel
- Using the device
- technical data
- Drying methods
- Cleaning & care
- Display codes & troubleshooting
- Electric circuit diagram
Please read these instructions carefully before using this appliance. The instructions contain important information which will help you get the best out of the appliance and ensure safe and proper installation, use and maintenance.
Keep this manual in a convenient place so you can always refer to it for the safe and proper use of the appliance.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons(including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge,unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety. Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- If the supply cord is damaged,it must be replaced by the manufacturer’s service agent or similarly qualified persons in order to avoid a hazard.
- The maximum mass of dry textile material is 8 kilograms;
- The tumble dryer is not to be used if industrial chemicals have been used for cleaning;
- The lint trap has to be cleaned frequently;
- Lint must not to be allowed to accumulate around the tumble dryer;
- Do not dry unwashed items in the tumble dryer;
- Items that have been soiled with substances such as cooking oil,acetone,alcohol,petrol,kerosene,spot removers, turpentine,waxes and wax removers should be washed in hot water with an extra amount of detergent before being dried in the tumble dryer.
- Item such as foam rubber (latex foam),shower caps,waterproof textiles,rubber backed articles and clothes or pillows fitted with foam rubber pads should not be dried in the tumble dryer.
- Fabric softeners,or similar products,should be used as specified by the fabric softener instructions.
- The final part of a tumble dryer cycle occurs without heat (cool down cycle)to ensure that the items are left at a temperature that ensures that the items will not be damaged.
- Oil-affected items can ignite spontaneously, especially when exposed to heat sources such as in a tumble dryer.The items become warm,causing an oxidation reaction in the oil.Oxidation creates heat.If the heat can not escape,the items can become hot enough to catch fire.Piling,stacking or storing oil-affected items can prevent heat from escaping and so create a fire hazard.
- If it is unavoidable that fabrics that contain vegetable or cooking oil or have been contaminated by hair care products be placed in a tumble dryer they should first be washed in hot water with extra detergent- this will reduce, but not eliminate,the hazard.
- The appliance must not be installed behind a lockable door, a sliding door or a door where the hinge is on the opposite
Newest Added: HWT70AW1 HWT80AW1 HWMSP60 HWMSP70 HWM75TLU
Tags: Haier Washers & Dryers User Manuals, Haier Refrigerators Condenser Location, Download Haier HWT70AW1 Washer, Manual For Haier Dish Washer, Haier Washers & Dryers Use Manual, Haier HWT70AW1, Haier Oven