Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Instructions for Use - (English)
- Product Spec Sheet - (English)
- Home Connect Leaflet - (English)
- Free and Open Source Software Licence - (English)
- Installation instructions - (English)
Use and care Guide Masterpiece® Series Built-in Steam Oven for Thermador MEDS301WS
Table of Contents
- Safety Definitions
- Important Safety Instructions
- Proper Installation and Maintenance
- Fire Safety
- Burn Prevention
- Child Safety
- Cleaning Safety
- Cookware Safety
- State of California Proposition
- Causes of Damage
- Protecting the Environment
- Saving Energy
- Accessories Included
- Special Accessories (not included)
- Getting to Know the Appliance
- Oven Overview
- Oven Cavity
- Oven Cavity Features
- Control Panel
- Main Menu
- Heating Modes Menu
- Before First Use
- Before Using the Appliance for the First Time
- Water Hardness
- Initial Use
- Calibrating the Appliance and Cleaning the
- Oven Cavity
- Cleaning the Accessories
- Adjust Basic Settings
- General Operation
- Steam Operation
- Home Connect
- Cleaning Your Oven
- Suitable Cleaning Agents
- Surfaces in the Oven Cavity
- Keeping the Appliance Clean
- Cleaning Functions
- Troubleshooting Chart
- Maximum Operating Time Exceeded
- Steam Oven Cavity Bulbs
- Product Rating Label
- How to Obtain Service or Parts
- Limited Warranty
- How Long the Warranty Lasts
- Repair/Replace as Your Exclusive Remedy
- Out of Warranty Product
- Warranty Exclusions
- THERMADOR® Support
- Parts and Accessories
Proper Installation and Maintenance
- Have the installer show you the location of the circuit breaker or fuse. Mark it for easy reference.
- This appliance must be properly installed and grounded by a qualified technician. Connect only to properly grounded outlet. Refer to Installation Instructions for details.
- This appliance is intended for normal family household use only. It is not approved for outdoor use. See the
- Statement of Limited Product Warranty. If you have any questions, contact the manufacturer.
- Do not store or use corrosive chemicals, vapors, flammables or nonfood products in or near this appliance. It is specifically designed for use when heating or cooking food. The use of corrosive chemicals in heating or cleaning will damage the appliance and could result in injury.
- Do not operate this appliance if it is not working properly, or if it has been damaged. Contact an authorized servicer.
- Do not obstruct oven vents.
- Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance unless specifically recommended in this manual. Refer all servicing to an authorized servicer.
- In the event of an error the display will show an error code. If pressing the TIMERS button does not resolve the error, disconnect the appliance from the power supply and call Customer Service.
Cleaning Your Oven
Suitable Cleaning Agents - To ensure that the different surfaces are not damaged by using the wrong cleaning agent, follow the information in the following table. Depending on the appliance model, not all of the areas listed may be on/in your appliance.
Do not use any
- Harsh or abrasive cleaning agents
- Cleaning agents with a high alcohol content
- Hard scouring pads or abrasive cleaning sponges
- High-pressure cleaners or steam cleaners
- Special cleaners for cleaning the appliance while it is hot
Wash new soft sponges and cloths thoroughly before use.
Keeping the Appliance Clean - Always keep the appliance clean and remove food and food spills immediately so that stubborn deposits do not build up. ▯ Clean the oven cavity after each use. This will ensure that food and food spills cannot be baked on.
- Always remove flecks of limescale, grease, starch and albumin (e.g. egg white) immediately.
- Use suitable ovenware for roasting, e.g. a roasting dish.
- For cakes or pies that may spill over, place on baking sheet lined with aluminum foil and place on wire rack.
Newest Added: T24UC910DS PRG305WH PRG486WLG T24IW900SP PRG366WH
Tags: Thermador Ovens Use Manual, Thermador 30 Inch, Thermador Double Oven, Thermador Oven, Thermador Range