Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
Use and care Guide Built-in MicroDrawer® Microwave Oven Thermador MD24WS
Table of contents
- Customer Assistance
- Safety Definitions
- Important Safety Instructions
- Information you Need to Know
- About Unpacking and Examining your
- MicroDrawer® microwave oven
- Radio or TV Interference
- Grounding Instructions
- About your Microdrawer® Microwave Oven
- About Microwave Cooking
- About Utensils and Coverings
- About Children and the Microwave
- About Safety
- About Foods
- Part Names
- Before Operating
- To Set the Clock
- Open or Close Microdrawer®
- Microwave Oven
- Microdrawer® Microwave Oven Cooking
- Time Cooking
- To Set Power Level
- Sensor Settings
- Popcorn/Sensor Reheat
- Sensor Cooking
- Manual Defrost
- Other Features
- Keep Warm
- Multiple Sequence Cooking
- More or Less Time Adjustment
- Panel Lock
- Audible Signal Elimination
- Auto Start
- Demonstration Mode
- Standby Mode
- Cleaning and Care
- Before you Call for Service
- Statement of Limited Product Warranty
- THERMADOR® Support
About Microwave Cooking
- Arrange food carefully. Place thickest areas towards outside of dish.
- Watch cooking time. Cook for the shortest amount of time indicated and add more as needed. Food severely overcooked can smoke or ignite.
- Cover foods while cooking. Check recipe or cookbook for suggestions: paper towels, wax paper, microwave plastic wrap or a lid. Covers prevent spattering and help foods to cook evenly.
- Shield with small flat pieces of aluminum foil any thin areas of meat or poultry to prevent overcooking before dense, thick areas are cooked thoroughly.
- Stir foods from outside to center of dish once or twice during cooking, if possible.
- Turn foods over once during microwaving to speed cooking of such foods as chicken and hamburgers. Large items like roasts must be turned over at least once.
- Rearrange foods such as meatballs halfway through cooking both from top to bottom and from right to left.
Cleaning and Care
Stainless Steel Surface
- Always wipe or rub in the direction of the grain. The exterior should be wiped often with a soft damp cloth and polished with a soft dry cloth to maintain its beauty.
- There are also a variety of products designed especially for cleaning and shining the stainless exterior of the oven.
- We recommend that the cleaner be applied to a soft cloth and then carefully used on the stainless exterior rather than sprayed directly on to it. Follow package directions carefully.
Newest Added: MB30WP MBES MD24JS MD30RS MD30WS
Also, These documents are for others Thermador models: MD30WS
Tags: Thermador Microwaves User Manuals, Thermador Microwave, Thermador Microwaves Use Manual, Thermador Md24ws, Thermador 30 Inch, Thermador Pro Hood, Thermador Hood