Honeywell TH8320R1003/U VisionPRO® 8000 Thermostat with RedLINK Technology - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online.
VisionPRO® 8000 with RedLINKTM
The VisionPRO® 8000 with RedLINKTM features an effortless, 7-Day programmable touchscreen thermostat that provides control of temperature, humidification, dehumidification, and ventilation for up to 4 Heat/2 Cool heat pump systems or up to 3 Heat/2 Cool conventional systems for residential and commercial applications.
• RedLINKTM Compatible Increase your content and profit per job by including RedLINKTM accessories that meet your customers comfort and convenience needs. RedLINK accessories include the Wireless Outdoor Sensor, Portable Comfort Control (PCC), Equipment Interface Module (EIM), RedLINK Internet Gateway, Wireless Indoor Sensor, TrueSTEAMTM humidi- fier with Wireless Adapter, TrueZONETM zoning panel with Wireless Adapter, Vent Boost Remote and Entry/Exit Remote.
Newest Added: PC-6500 65EF950V EPIKGO FAB50RCR KSM1CBT
• User Interaction Log The interaction log stores history of thermostat setting changes including temperature, system and installer setup. You can use the interaction log to save time by determining if the issue is a system error or an accidental user error. The Interaction Log is only viewable on a computer after you download it from the thermostat to a microSD card.
• Selectable for Residential and Light Commercial Applications One thermostat does it all to meet the needs of Residential and Light Commercial applications. Simply select Residen- tial or Commercial during the installer setup. If Commercial is selected, the thermostat will use commercial language, meet building codes and offer 365 day holiday scheduling.
• MicroSD Card Port for Quick Installer Setup Save time by using a microSD card to upload installer set- tings and service reminders in one simple step.
• Selectable Sensors When paired with a Wireless Indoor Sensor(s) you have the ability to choose which sensor(s) to use for tempera- ture, humidification and dehumidification. They can be used in combination for temperature averaging—or individ- ually—to co