Haier HLP141E 25 Inch Electric Dryer with 2.5 cu. ft. Capacity - Use Manual - Use Guide PDF download or read online. Electric Vented Tumble Dryer
Sécheuse Électrique Ventilée
Secadora eléctrica de ropa con ventilación
User manual Model HLP141E, HLP140E
Guide de l’Utilisateur Modéle HLP141E, HLP140E
Manual del Usuario Para Modelo de HLP141E, HLP140E
Newest Added: EM245A5C-SS UXT5230BDS FH4G1BCS2 Miele FNS 37492 iE PerfectCool freezer for perfect side-by-side combination in the 70 in niche. MRT711SMFZ
EnglishIMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS WARNING - To reduce the risk of fire, electric shock, or injury to persons when using your appliance, follow the basic precautions, including the following: 1. Read all instructions before using the appliance.
2. Do not dry articles that have been previously cleaned in, washed in, soaked in, or spotted with gasoline, dry-cleaning solvents, or other flammable or explosive substances, as they give off vapors that could ignite or explode.
3. Do not allow children to play on or in the appliance. Close supervision of children is necessary when the appliance is used near children.
4 Before the appliance is removed from service or discarded, remove the door to the drying compartment.
5. Do not reach into the appliance if the drum is moving.
6. Do not install or store this appliance where it will be exposed to water and/or to the
7. Do not tamper with controls.
8. Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance or attempt any servicing unless specifically recommended in the user-maintenance instructions or in published user- repair instructions that you understand and have skills to carry out.
9. Do not use fabric softeners or products to eliminate static unless recommended by the manufacturer of the fabric softener or product.
10. Do not use heat to dry articles containing foam rubber or similarly textured rubber-like materials.
11. Clean lint screen before or after each load. DO NOT OPERATE THE DRYER WITHOUT
THE LINT FILTER IN PLACE.
12. Keep area around the exhaust opening and adjacent surrounding areas free from the accumulation of lint, dust and dirt.
13. The interior of the appliance and the exhaust duct should be cleaned periodically, preferably by qualified service