Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
Table of Contents
- SAFETY INFORMATION
- USING THE RANGE
- CARE AND CLEANING
- TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS
- Aluminum: Medium-weight cookware is recommended because it heats quickly and evenly. Most foods brown evenly in an aluminum skillet. Use saucepans with tight-fitting lids when cooking with minimum amounts of water.
- Stainless Steel: This metal alone has poor heating properties and is usually combined with copper, aluminum or other metals for improved heat distribution. Combination metal skillets usually work satisfactorily if they are used with medium heat or as the manufacturer recommends.
- Cast-Iron: If heated slowly, most skillets will give satisfactory results.
- Enamelware: Under some conditions, the enamel of some cookware may melt. Follow the cookware manufacturer’s recommendations for cooking methods.
- Glass: There are two types of glass cookware—those for oven use only and those for top-of-range cooking (saucepans, coffee and teapots). Glass conducts heat very slowly.
- Heatproof Glass Ceramic: Can be used for either surface or oven cooking. It conducts heat very slowly and cools very slowly. Check the cookware manufacturer’s directions to be sure it can be used on gas ranges.
Newest Added: HPND14XCT HCC2220BEB QNE27JSMSS HTWR10VCR HLC1700AXW
Tags: Haier Ranges User Manuals, Haier Cooker, Haier Gas Stove, User Manual For Haier Dishwasher, Haier Oven, Haier Dishwasher Manual, Haier Dishwasher