Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
- Energy Guide - (English)
User manual Refrigerator for Haier HC32TW10SB
Table of contents
- REFRIGERATOR SAFETY
- Proper Disposal of Your Old Refrigerated Appliance
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- Location Requirements
- Connecting Electricity
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Step 1 - Unpack Refrigerator
- Step 2 - Door Reversing
- Step 3 - Align Door
- Step 4 - Level Refrigerator
- Step 5 - Complete Installation
- REFRIGERATOR USE
- Ice Trays
- REFRIGERATOR CARE
- Light Bulb Replacement
- Defrosting and Draining
- Vacation and Moving
- Reinstalling/Using Refrigerator Again
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- RECORD KEEPING
STEP 2 - DOOR REVERSING (Optional)
- Ensure the unit is unplugged before starting door reversal.
- Remove the 2 plug buttons on the left side on top of the cabinet.
- Remove the plastic hinge cover by prying from the back and pulling forward.
- Remove the 2 screws from the top hinge.
- Lift the freezer door up and off the center hinge (right side). Set the freezer door on a nonscratching surface with the outside up.
- Open the fresh food door and remove the center hinge by removing the 2 screws. Lift the hinge to remove.
- Lift the fresh food door off of the bottom hinge. Set the fresh food door on a non-scratching surface with the outside up.
- Lay the refrigerator on its back to access the bottom hinge.
STEP 3 - ALIGN DOOR
- Remove the top hinge cover.
- Loosen the top hinge screws using a phillips head screwdriver.
- Adjust the door or put a spacer in between and then tighten the screws.
- Replace the top hinge cover.
The recommended setting (4) is designed to maintain the temperature under normal operating conditions.
To Adjust the Refrigerator Temperature:
- Adjust the control dial to one of the adjacent settings 2 (less cold) or 5 (colder).
- NOTE: Except when starting the refrigerator, do not adjust the control more than one setting at a time.
- Wait 24 hours between adjustments for the temperature to stabilize.
ICE CUBE TRAY
- If ice cube tray freezes to the bottom of the compartment, pour a little warm water around it to loosen it.
- NOTE: Do not use boiling water, which can damage plastic parts, or sharp metal objects such as a knife or screwdriver, which can damage the cooling system tubing.
- Wash the ice cube tray in lukewarm water only. Do not wash in the dishwasher.
REINSTALLING/USING REFRIGERATOR AGAIN
IMPORTANT: If the refrigerator has been placed in a horizontal or tilted position for any period of time, wait 30 minutes before plugging in the refrigerator to allow the refrigerant to settle.
- Clean refrigerator. See Cleaning.
- Place refrigerator in desired location and level. See Installation Instructions.
- Plug into a grounded 3 prong outlet.
See other models: HLPW028BXW HTWR12XCR HC32TW10SV HPND14XHT HA12TG21SB
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HC32TW10SV