Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Energy Guide - (English)
User manual Washer for Haier HLPW028BXW
Table of contents
- WASHER SAFETY
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- INSTALLATION REQUIREMENTS
- Tools and Parts
- Location Requirements
- Water Supply Requirements
- Drain System Requirements
- Electrical Requirements
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Step 1 - Unpack Washer
- Step 2 - Install Bottom Cover
- Step 3 - Install Casters
- Step 4 - Connect and Secure the Drain Hose
- Step 5 - Connect the Water Hoses
- Step 6 - Level the Washer
- Step 7 - Complete Installation
- CONTROL PANEL AND FEATURES
- Control Panel
- Cycle Guide
- WASHER USE
- Step 1 - Prepare and Sort Laundry
- Step 2 - Add Fabric Care Products
- Step 3 - Load the Washer
- Step 4 - Start the Washer
- WASHER CARE
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- RECORD KEEPING
- This washer uses a pulsator wash system to gently clean clothes using less water and energy than a traditional agitator washer.
- Less water produces a concentrated water and detergent solution that aggressively works to loosen soils.
- Use only +igh-(fficiency detergent. An “HE” logo or the words “+igh-(fficiency” on the detergent label indicate that the detergent is the correct type to use in this washer.
- NOTE: Regular detergents will create excessive suds that can damage washer components, reduce rinse performance, and lead to soap Ƭlm build- up that creates mold and mildew. Follow the detergent manufacturer’s instructions for the amount of HE detergent to use.
IMPORTANT: Do not install or operate the washer where it will be exposed to temperatures below 32°F (0°C). Water remaining in the washer will freeze and cause damage to the washer.
- The washer must be installed on a solid floor to minimize vibration during the spin cycle. A concrete floor is the best.
- The floor should be level with maximum slope of 1" (25 mm) under entire washer.
- A suitable location is protected from direct sunlight and heat sources such as radiators, baseboard heaters, or cooking appliances.
- Do not install on carpeting.
- The location must have a grounded electrical outlet located within 4 ft. (1.2 m) of power cord on the back of the washer.
- Hot and cold water faucets must be present within 3 ft. (0.9 m) of the hot and cold connections on the washer.
- This appliance must be operated at room temperature.
LEVEL THE WASHER
IMPORTANT: Proper leveling of the washer will help reduce noise and vibration.
- Move washer to its Ƭnal location. Check that the water and drain lines are not strained or pinched. Make sure that all four legs are Ƭrmly in contact with the floor and that the washer rests solidly in position.
- Using a carpenter’s level, check that the washer is level from side to side and from front to back.
- If the washer is not level, adjust the leveling legs. Turn the legs to the left to extend (raise the washer) or to the right to retract (lower the washer).
- Check garment labels for manufacturer’s washing instructions.
- Empty pockets and turn them inside out.
- Turn down cuƪs and remove any lint or dirt.
- Tie strings and sashes so they don’t tangle.
- Close zippers, snaps and hooks to avoid snagging.
- Remove loose items (pins, bobby pins, coins, rings, earrings, napkins, etc.) from clothes to avoid scratching the wash basket or clogging the drain pump.
- Pretreat all stains and heavily soiled areas.
- Turn synthetic and wool knits inside out to avoid pilling.
- Sort laundry by the type of wash cycle required (water temperature and wash action).
- Separate light colors from dark colors and colorfast items from non-colorfast items.
- Separate heavy duty fabrics from light weight fabrics.
- Separate fabrics that attract lint from fabrics that produce lint.
- Separate bulky items such as blankets or pillows.
Newest Added: HTWR12XCR HC32TW10SV HPND14XHT HA12TG21SB HCW225LAES
Tags: Haier Washers & Dryers User Manuals, User Manual For Haier Dishwasher, Haier Washing Machine, Haier Vertical Refrigerator HRF328W2 - Use Manual, Haier Washers & Dryers Use Manual, Haier HLPW028BXW, Haier Parts Manual