Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, Spanish)
User Manual Compact Refrigerator Haier HC32TW10SV
Table Of Contents
- Refrigerator Safety
- Proper Disposal of Your Old Refrigerated Appliance
- Parts And Features
- Installation Requirements
- Location Requirements
- Connecting Electricity
- Installation Instructions
- Step 1 - Unpack Refrigerator
- Step 2 - Door Reversing
- Step 3 - Align Door
- Step 4 - Level Refrigerator
- Step 5 - Complete Installation
- Refrigerator Use
- Ice Trays
- Refrigerator Care
- Light Bulb Replacement
- Defrosting and Draining
- Vacation and Moving
- Reinstalling/Using Refrigerator Again
- Limeted Warranty
- Record Keeping
The control, located at the top right of the interior cabinet, is an adjustable dial with settings ranging from Least Cold (1) to Coldest (7), and 0 (OFF).
- Turn the temperature control dial to 4 (Recommended Setting).
- Allow the refrigerator to cool for several hours before adding food.
The recommended setting (4) is designed to maintain the temperature under normal operating conditions. To Adjust the Refrigerator Temperature:
- Adjust the control dial to one of the adjacent settings 2 (less cold) or 5 (colder).
- Wait 24 hours between adjustments for the temperature to stabilize.
To Remove or Replace a Shelf:
- To Remove - Tilt the front of the shelf upward, and then slowly slide it forward.
- To Replace - Align the shelf with the supports and gently slide the shelf toward the rear.
- Your refrigerator is equipped with the convenient “Dispense-A-Can™” compartment. Each compartment will hold up to six cans. Simply load the cans from the top. To dispense a can, simply draw one out from the bottom. It is that easy.
- Your refrigerator has a clear crisper. Grasp the top of the crisper and gently slide our. Push back to replace.
ICE CUBE TRAY
- If ice cube tray freezes to the bottom of the compartment, pour a little warm water around it to loosen it.
- Wash the ice cube tray in lukewarm water only. Do not wash in the dishwasher
- Unplug or disconnect power.
- Wash interior surfaces, accessories, and outer frame with a solution of warm water mixed with 3 - 4 tablespoons of baking soda.
- Rinse with clean, warm water.
- Dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
- Plug in or reconnect power
Gaskets must be kept clean and pliable to ensure a proper seal.
- Clean door gaskets every 3 months with solution of baking soda and warm water.
- Petroleum jelly applied lightly to the hinge-side gasket will keep the gasket pliable and ensure a good seal.
Light Bulb Replacement
- Switch off power to refrigerator.
- Gently pull out the clear cover
- Replace with same type light bulb rated at 15 watts.
- Push the clear cover back into place.
VACATION AND MOVING
If you will be away for an extended period of time and do not want to leave the appliance on while you are gone, prepare it for your absence.
- Remove all items.
- Turn the temperature control to the 0 (OFF) position.
- Unplug or disconnect power.
- Clean the interior. See “Cleaning.”
- Clean lid/door gaskets. See “Cleaning.”
- Prop doors open, so air can circulate inside.
Newest Added: HPND14XHT HA12TG21SB HCW225LAES HPN10XHM HC27SF22RW
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HC32TW10SB
Tags: Haier Refrigeration User Manuals, Haier Frudge Freezer Manual, Haier Refrigerator, Haier Oven, Haier Refrigeration Use Manual, Haier Parts Manual, Haier 24 Electric Range