Documents: Go to download!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Charge Indication
- Warranty Information
- Correct Disposal Of This Product
- Warm Reminder
Table of contents
User Manual Vacuum Cleaner
Using the power indicator: the indicator goes off from top to bottom
Charging battery indication method: indicator light from bottom to top until full
- 1. Clean and replace the filter (washable) regularly.
- 2. In the case of washing the filter with water. please install the filter on the dust cup after drying.
- 3. When the amount of garbage reaches 80% of the dust cup. please throw away the garbage in the dust cup.
- 4. Cleaning up sand. pebbles. etc. may damage the glass.
- 5. In order to prolong the life of the battery. please do not overcharge.
The manufacturer provides warranty in accordance with the legislation of the customer's own country of residence. with a minimum of 1 year (Germany: 2 years). starting from the date on which the appliance is sold to the end user.
The warranty only covers defects in material or workmanship.
The repairs under warranty may only be carried out by an authorized service centre. When making a claim under the warranty. the original bill of purchase (with purchase date) must be submitted.
The warranty will not apply in cases of:
- Normal wear and tear
- Incorrect use. e.g. overloading of the appliance. use of non-approved accessories
- Use of force. damage caused by external influences
- Damage caused by non-observance of the user manual. e.g. connection to an unsuitable mains supply or non-compliance with the installation instructions
- Partially or completely dismantled appliances
1.Read this instruction booklet carefully.
2.This appliance is for domestic use only. Use as described in this instruction booklet.
3.Before using this appliance. check that the mains power voltage corresponds to the voltage shown on the rating plate.
4.Do not use the appliance to vacuum all the latter things:
- water and other liquids
- lighted stub. hot ashes and other combustible things
- sharp matter
- wood pieces. gesso. cement. calcimine and other tiny granules
5.Keep the vacuum cleaner away from stoves and heat-emitting appliance. Heat can deform and discolor the plastic parts of unit.
6.Always remove the plug from the power socket when the appliance is not in charging.
7.Never use spirits or other solvents to clean the appliance.
8.Never leave the appliance unattended when it is switched on. Keep the appliance out of the reach of children or the infirm.
9.Do not switch the appliance on if it appears to be faulty in any way.
10.The battery must be removed from the appliance before it is scrapped.
11.The battery is to be disposed of safely.
12.The appliance must be disconnected from the supply when removing the battery.
13.Only the adapter provided by the manufacturer can be used.
14.This appliance can be used by children aged from 8 years and above and persons with reduced physical. sensory or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge if they have been given supervision or instruction concerning use of the appliance in a safe way and understand the hazards involved.
Correct Disposal Of This Product
This mark indicates that the product should not be disposed of with other household waste in the eu. In order to prevent potential harm to the environment or human health caused by waste disposal. it can be recycled to promote sustainable reuse of resources. To return used equipment. use the return and collection system or contact the retailer who purchased the product. They can recycle the product environmentally safe.
Before using the product. please install the battery in the vacuum cleaner and use it. If the battery is not put in. the battery cover will be difficult to open.
1. Battery removal
2. Dumping garbage
3. Installation dust cup
4. Filter maintenance
5. Cleaning HEPA
7. Connection method
Sofa brush and movable nozzle
- Push forward can use sofa brush
- Backward can use movable nozzle
- Can clean the trunk and keyboard
- Clean various dead ends such as walls
If you use your body directly. it may cause insufficient suction. Need to install floor brush or 2 in 1 nozzle.
8. Floor brush
See other models: M4 MP21 K12. MT-710 MT-720