Documents: Go to download!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Overheating Protection
- Automatic Shut-off
- Electric Power
- Electromagnetic fields (EMF)
- Air Fryer Parts & Accessories
- Control Panel
- Before First Use
- Cooking Tips
- Environmental and Disposal Information
- FAQ - Common Questions
Table of contents
User manual Air fryer Oven
- This air fryer is used for cooking food, such as meat, fish, side dishes, and vegetables.
- This appliance is intended for normal household use only. It is not intended for use in commercial or retail environments.
- The air fryer may not be used outdoors, or in tropical climates.
- This air fryer meets all relevant standards in relation to CE conformity. In the event of any modification to the air fryer not approved by the manufacturer, compliance with these standards is no longer guaranteed. The manufacturer does not accept any liability for any resulting damage or faults in such cases.
- Please observe the regulations and laws in the country of use.
- Before using your air fryer, please read this manual carefully. Incorrect operation can result in serious damage or injury.
Voltage: AC 120V~60Hz
Rated Power: 1700W
Temperature Range: 150°F~400°F
Body Material: PP
Oven Capacity: 10.5qt
- Never immerse the unit in water or put liquid of any kind into the unit. especially the parts containing the electrical component.
- If the plug does not fully fit into the outlet. reverse the plug and try again. If it still does not work. please contact customer service. Do not attempt to modify the plug in any way.
- Please make sure the appliance is plugged into a wall socket. Always make sure that the plug is inserted into the wall socket properly.
- To prevent food contact with the interior upper screen and heat element. do not overfill the the unit when cooking.
- Do not cover the intake or exhaust air vents while the air fryer is operating. Doing so will damage the unit or cause it to overheat.
- Never pour oil into the air fryer. or any accessories. Fire and personal injury could result.
- While cooking. the internal temperature of the unit will be very high. To avoid personal injury. never put your hands inside the unit unless it is thoroughly cooled down.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons with reduced physical. sensory. mental capabilities. or lack of experience and knowledge unless they are under the supervision of a responsible individual or have been given proper instructions on using the appliance. This appliance is also not intended for children use. Do not place anything on top of the appliance. Do not place the unit on stovetop surfaces.
- Do not use this unit if the plug. the power cord. or the appliance itself is damaged in any way.
- If the power cord is damaged. you must have it replaced by manufacturer.
- Keep the appliance and its power cord out of reach of children when it is in operation or in cool down mode.
- Keep the power cord away from hot surfaces. Do not plug in the power cord or operate the unit controls with wet hands.
- Never connect this appliance to an external timer switch or separate remote controlled power system(such as a dimmer switch). Never use this appliance with an extension cord of any kind.
- Never use the air fryer oven door as a place to rest hot food or accessories. as they will likely damage the it.
- When in operation. the air is released through the exhaust vent. Keep your hand and face at a safe distance from exhaust vent. Avoid the exhaust outlet even when you are inserting or removing food and/or accessories. Never cover the vents for any reason.
- The unit's outer surfaces may become hot during use. Any accessories(such as the rotating mesh basket ) will be hot. Wear oven mitts. or use the"grabber" tool when handling hot components.
- Should the unit ever emit black smoke. unplug immediately and wait until the smoke stops. 21. When the time has run out. cooking will stop but the fan will continue running for 20 more seconds in cool down mode.
- Always operate the appliance on a horizontal surface that is level. stable. and noncombustible.
- This appliance is intended for normal household use only. It is not intended for use in commercial or retail environments. Do not use the air fryer for any purpose other than described in this manual.
- When you finish cooking. always let the air fryer cool down for approximately 30 minutes before handling or cleaning. Always unplug the air fryer after use.
- Make sure the ingredients prepared in this unit come out cooked to a golden-yellow color rather than dark or brown. It is not recommended that you eat any burnt food.
- Should the inner temperature control system fail, causing the unit to overheat,the overheating protection system will be activated, and the unit will shut off.Should this happen, unplug the power cord. Allow time for the air fryer to cool completely before restarting or storing. If this issue persists, contact customer service Center.
- The appliance has a built-in"shut-off"device that will automatically shut down the unit when the time reaches zero. You can manually end the cooking process by pressing the power button while the unit is running. Note that the fan will continue running for another 20 seconds in cool down mode.
- If the electrical circuit is overloaded with other appliances, your air fryer may not operate properly. The air fryer should be operated on a dedicated electrical circuit.
Electromagnetic fields (EMF)
This appliance complies with all standards regarding electromagnetic fields(EMF). If handled properly and according to the instructions in this user manual. the appliance will be safe to use based on the scientific evidence available today.
Air Fryer Parts & Accessories
1. Rotating Basket: The rotating basket is great for fries and roasted nuts. as it helps cook the food evenly without having to flip or turn it manually. Use the rotisserie "grabber" tool to remove the rotating basket safely.
2 & 3. Rotisserie Chicken Fork & Rotisserie Shaft
Use the rotisserie fork and shaft for roasts and whole chickens. Force the shaft lengthwise through the center of the meat. Slide the forks onto the shaft from either end into the meat. then lock them in place with the set screws. There are indentations on the shaft for the set screws to screw into.
You can adjust the screws closer to the middle of the shaft if needed. but never outward towards the ends of the shaft.
NOTE: Make sure the roast or chicken is not too large to rotate freely within the air fryer. The maximum size roast will be roughly 4.5 to 5 pounds.
4. Rotisserie “Grabber" Tool
Use the rotisserie “grabber” tool to remove cooked roasts and chicken that have been prepared using the rotisserie shaft and/or chicken forks. or anything else that you cannot remove by hand with an oven mitt. Place the ends of the "grabber" under the rotisserie shaft. then lift the left side. then the right side slowly removing the shaft from the rotisserie slot and pulling your food out of the oven.
5 & 6. Skewer Racks & Skewers
The skewers are great for making kabobs of any kind.
See other models: MD35US KE7201C RT40 RT50 MT720
To assemble. attach the skewer racks to the rotisserie shaft using the set screws on the racks. There are indentations on the shaft for the set screws to screw into. You can adjust the screws closer to the middle of the shaft if needed. but never outward towards the ends of the shaft. Insert the skewers through each of the skewer rack openings. making sure that the skewer is parallel to the rotisserie shaft.
7. Oil Drip Tray
The oil drip tray will catch any oil or scraps that fall from the cooking food. Once completely cool. the drip tray can be removed from the air fryer and cleaned. As long as the drip ray is inside the unit during cooking. it will be much easier to keep the inside of your air fryer clean.
8. Cooking / Dehydrating Racks
These racks serve as your primary cooking trays. but can be used for dehydrating as well.(See below for dehydrating instructions). These racks allow you to cook multiple trays of food at the same time. and they help circulate the air well. Please make sure that your air fryer has been shipped with the necessary components. Any accessory marked “sold separately" must be purchased separately from the manufacturer Contact customer service if you have any questions about purchasing accessories.
IMPORTANT: Check all included parts and accessories carefully before use. If any part is missing or damaged do not use the product. but contact customer service immediately.
WARNING: Forks. skewers. and other metal parts within this unit are sharp and will get extremely hot during use. Great care should be taken to avoid personal injury. Wear oven mitts or gloves.
1.LED Digital Display
The digital display shows both the time and temperature settings. During cooking. the display will switch between set temperature and time remaining. Otherwise. it will display your timer or temperature options while setting them.
Selecting any of these will set the time and temperature automatically to a default setting for that particular food. You may override these presets with the time and temperature settings(2&3). It is important to note that the dehydrating preset will operate differently in dehydrating mode. the temperature range is limited between 85°F and 175 °F.
These buttons enable you to raise or lower the cooking temperature in 5 °F increments. from 140°F to 400°F. You can adjust the temperature setting while the unit is actively cooking. In dehydrating mode. the temperature range is limited between 85°F and 175°F.
These buttons enable you to raise or lower the cooking time in one minute increments. up to 6Ominutes. You can adjust the timer setting while the unit is actively cooking. In dehydrating mode. the timer can be set between 2 and 24 hours. changed in 30 minute increments.
Press this button to turn on the light inside of the unit. While the unit is running. the light should help. Note: If the door is opened. the light will illuminate either way. Note also that opening the door pauses the cooking process.
Once the unit is plugged in. the power button will light up. Pressing the power button whole panel. allowing you to start cooking and change your settings. Pressing the power button a second time (without changing any settings)will start the cooking process at the default temperature of 370°F and default time of 15 minutes. Pressing the power button at any time during the cooking process will turn off the display and put the unit in cool down mode for 20 seconds.
Pressing this button will begin rotisserie rotation. Press it again to turn the rotisserie off again.
Before First Use
- Read all materials. warning stickers and labels.
- Remove all packing materials. labels. and stickers.
- Wash all parts and accessories used in the cooking process with warm soapy water. NOTE: Only the accessories are dishwasher safe. The air fryer oven and oven door are not dishwasher safe.
- Place the air fryer oven on a stable. level surface. (oto) Chay aT os
NOTE: that preset cooking modes are programmed to cook the type of food that it indicates. However you may need to increase or decrease the time or temperature depending on the quality and quantity of your food.
- Flip your food half way through the cooking time for more consistent results. You can set the timer to half the intended time so you know exactly when to flip the food. or simply open the a fryer door half way through the total cooking time. and rotate the food before resuming the cooking process.
- Add 3 minutes to the cooking time if the unit is cold. to allow for the target temperature to be reached before the food starts cooking.
- Note that foods that are smaller in size usually require a slightly shorter cooking time than large ones. Large quantities of food only require a slightly longer cooking time than smaller quantities.
- Spraying a bit of oil on your food is suggested for an even crispier end result. Add oil just before beginning the cooking process.
- You can treat the air fryer oven just like your air fryer. so your favorite air fryer recipes should work just as well in this unit.
- Use pre-made dough to prepare foods with fillings quickly and easily Pre-made dough also requires a shorter cooking time than homemade dough.
- Use a baking tin or air fryer dish when baking a cake or quiche. These are also recommended for any fragile foods. or foods with fillings.
- You can use this air fryer oven to reheat foods. We recommend setting the temperature to 300°F and checking the food until it's heated to your liking.
- During cooking process. all parts and accessories will become very hot. When removing cooked or food. use oven mitts or the rotisserie "grabber" (sold separately) to avoid burns. Do not set hot parts directly onto a countertop. only on a stovetop or trivet.
Please note that the preset cooking modes are programmed to cook the type of food that it indicates. However you may need to increase or decrease the time or temperature depending on the quality and quantity of food.
- Clean your air fryer after each use. All internal parts and accessories (some sold separately) are made of stainless steel or teflon coated metal. and are all dishwasher safe-but never use abrasive cleaning materials or utensils on these surfaces. If too much food is stuck to any accessories. soak overnight to make cleaning with normal soap and water easier.
- Remove the power cord from the wall socket and be certain the appliance is thoroughly cooled before cleaning. e Wipe the outside of the appliance with a warm moist cloth and mild detergent. Do not soak or submerge the unit in water or wash in the dishwasher.
- Clean the inside of the appliance with hot water. a mild detergent. and anon-abrasive sponge. °
- If necessary. remove unwanted food residue from the upper screen (below the heating coil and fan) with a cleaning brush.
- Be sure the unit is completely dry before plugging in and using again.
- Unplug the appliance and let it cool down thoroughly.
- Make sure all components are clean and dry.
- Place the appliance in a clean. dry place when not in use. Cover to prevent dust buildup.
Environmental and Disposal Information
When this symbol appears on a product. this indicates that the product should not be treated as normal waste. All electrical and electronic devices must be disposed of separately from household waste at designated disposal points. Disposal of electronic waste in this manner will prevent harm to the environment and human health hazards.
For further information regarding disposal of electronic waste in accordance with local laws. contact your local authorities. e-waste disposal office. or the company you bought the appliance from.
Dispose of the packaging in an environmentally compatible manner. Cardboard can be recycled both in municipal trash and local recycling centers. Films and plastic used for packaging the device can also be recycled.
The air fryer doesn’t work.
- Possible Cause:
- The unit is not plugged in.
- The unit is on. but you have not started the cooking process yet.
- Plug power cord into a wall socket.
- With basket in place. set the temperature and time. or choose a preset. Check that the door is closed. then press the Start-Stop button.
My food is not cooked.
- Possible Cause:
- The trays or other accessories are overloaded. The temperature is set too low.
- Use smaller batches for more even frying. Raise temperature and continue cooking.
My food is not cooked evenly.
- Possible Cause:
- The food wasn’t turned half way through the cooking process.
- Turn or stir your food half way through the cooking process.
There is white smoke coming from the air fryer.
- Possible Cause:
- There is oil on the food that is burning off. Accessories have excess grease residue from previous cooking.
- Use a paper towel to collect excess grease from food or accessories.
- Clean accessories after use.
French fries are not fired evenly.
- Possible Cause:
- The wrong type of potato is being used.
- Potatoes were not rinsed properly during preparation.
- Use only fresh. firm potatoes. Cut potatoes into sticks and pat dry to remove excess starch.
FAQ - Common Questions
1.Can I prepare foods other than fried dishes with my air fryer?
You can prepare a variety of dishes. including steaks. pork chops. burgers. and baked goods.
2.Is the air fryer good for making or reheating soups and sauces?
No. liquids should never be prepared in the air fryer.
3.Does the unit need time to heat up?
Pre-heating is needed when you are cooking from a"cold start.
Add 3 minutes to the cooking time to compensate.
4.Is it possible to shut off the unit at any time?
Yes. just press the Power Button or open the door.
5.Can I check the food during the cooking process?
Yes. you can press the Start-stop button at any time to pause the cooking process. or just open the door.
6.Is the air fryer dishwasher safe?
Only the accessories are dishwasher safe. The unit itself containing the heating coil and electronics should never be submerged in liquid of any kind or cleaned with anything more than a hot. moist cloth or nonabrasive sponge with a small amount of mild detergent.
7.What should I do if I had trying the solutions suggested in the troubleshooting table but it doesn’t work?
Never attempt a home repair. as it will void your warranty. and could cause injury.