Documents: Go to download!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- ASSEMBLING THE VACUUM CLEANER
- CLEAN THE VACUUM CLEANER
- WARRANTY SERVICE
Table of contents
A. On/Off Button
D. Dust compartment
E. Floor brush head
Do not remove the plug from by pulling the cable or appliance itself.
Do not run the appliance over the power cable.
Do not obstruct the air intake or outlet vent.
Do not use the appliance on wet surfaces.
Do not use the appliance to vacuum lit up matches, cigarette ends or hot ash.
Do not use the appliance to to vacuum needles, Drawing -pins or Strings
ASSEMBLING THE VACUUM CLEANER
ASSEMBLY BEFORE OPERATION
1. Fitting the floor head to the body via the tube.
HOW TO USE
- Loose down the cable then insert the plug into the electrical outlet which is the same as the nameplate; press the switch button, the vacuum cleaner begin working.
- Adjust the degree between brush and body by rotating the handle.
- Stop its working by press the switch button, disconnect the plug from outlet, rotate the cable winding holder 180 degree to fix the cable.
ROTATABLE FLOOR/CARPET BRUSH HEAD
CLEAN THE VACUUM CLEANER
CLEAN THE DUST CUP
- Lift the release button, then empty the dust cup.
- Take out the filter form dust cup.
- Clean off the dust inside the dust cup with a dry cloth.
CLEAN THE FILTER
- Take out the filter when it's setting dirty.
- clean it in the water. dry it naturally before next use.
- The vacuum cleaner is not installed correctly, please assemble the vacuum according to the requirements of the manual.
- The vacuum cleaner is blocked by foreign matter. Remove foreign objects from pipes or floor brushes.
- HEPA got dirty, please clean the HEPA filter and install it back after dry it thoroughly or replace with a new HEPA. Note: Wet HEPA will damage the vacuum and weaken the suction.
Stop working suddenly
- Vacuum is overheating, thermostat protection activat- ed. Restart after cool down for 30 minutes.
- The vacuum cleaner is blocked. Restart the vacuum after remove foreign matter that blocks the air intake.
- Please contact our customer service to solve it.
The problem about the brush head
- The vacuum cleaner is blocked by foreign matter, remove foreign matter and hair from brush head.
- The carpet hair is too long. Long hair is easy to get stuck and the brush is damaged.
- Pull the plug out of the socket before cleaning!
- Clean the appliance with a dry doth.
- Take out the intake or outlet filter when it's getting dirty. Clean it in warm water without any abluent and put it back when it is completely dry.
- If you don't want to use this appliance for a period of time, store it in dry and well ventilated place. Keep it away from reach of children.
If you have a query about your MOOSOO appliance, please contact the MOOSOO customer service email
Please inform us your model name/number, purchase date, order number, machine problem and your requirement.
Your model number can be found on rating plate. For information on your rating plate see the inside front cover.
Please keep your purchase receipt in a safe place to ensure you have this information.
Service under this warranty will not extend the period of this warranty.