Documents: Go to download!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- OVERVIEW & PRODUCT COMPONENTS
- ACCESSORY INSTRUCTIONS
- START USING YOUR MOOSOO APPLIANCE
Table of contents
OVERVIEW & PRODUCT COMPONENTS
LED Power Brush
Ideal for hard floor/rugs/carpets, very effective for agitating dirt embedded in the carpet. LED lights help you to clean even in shadow.
Ideal for corners, niches and other hard -to-reach places.
2 in-1 Oval Brush
Ideal for vacuuming upholstered furniture, curtain, etc..
The MOOSOO hose conventional state of about 18.1 in, the longest stretch to 47.2 in, could be contact with crevice nozzle, 2-in-1 dusting brush or 2-in-1 square brush.
Mini Motorized Head
Quickly converts to hand-held mode, more efficient for vacuuming pet hair on furniture like sofa, bed etc .
START USING YOUR MOOSOO APPLIANCE
How to Use as a Stick Vacuum Cleaner
1. Assemble the dust cup by twisting it in a counterclockwise direction.
2. Insert the metal tube into the body until you hear a click (see below).
Press the button a third time to power off. See the diagram below:
3. Attach the brush to the head of metal tube as shown below:
How to Use as a Handheld Vacuum
Insert your chosen accessory into the body as shown below:
- Do not use without the dust cup and filter in place.
- Fine dirt such as flour should only be vacuumed in very small amounts.
- Do not use the appliance to pick up sharp hard objects, small toys, pins, paper clips, etc. They may damage the appliance.
- When vacuuming, certain carpets may generate small static charges in the clear bin or wand. These are harmless and are not associated with the mains Electricity supply. To minimize any effect from this, do not put your hand or insert any object into the clear bin unless you have first emptied it. Clean the dust cup with a damp cloth only.
- Do not rest the appliance on chairs, tables, etc.
- Do not press down on the nozzle with excessive force when using the appliance as this may cause damage.
- Do not leave the cleaner head in one place on delicate floors.
1. The battery power indicator will blink red when the battery is low and automatically power off the machine when the battery dies. To charge, plug the machine into the charger bracket, as shown.
2. Once attached to the power dock, the indicator light will blink red. The battery is fully charged when the light turns green.
How to Empty the Dust Cup
- Empty as soon as the dirt reaches the level of the MAX mark - do not overfill.
- Ensure the appliance is disconnected from the charger before emptying the dust cup. Be careful not to pull the 'ON' trigger.
- To make emptying the dust cup easier, it is advisable to remove the wand and other floor tools.
- To minimize dust/allergen contact when emptying, encase the dust cup tightly in a plastic bag and empty.
- Close the dust cup base so it clicks into place and is secure.
How to Maintain the Filter
1. Press the dust cup lock, and turn it in a clockwise direction.
2. Take out the filter case, then take out the filter.
3. Thoroughly wash the filter case and HEPA filter.
4. Be sure to dry the filters completely.
5. After drying, reassemble the filters as shown below:
6. Put the filter case back into the dust cup.
7. Attach the dust cup by twisting in a counterclockwise direction.
- Ensure the appliance is disconnected from the charger before removing the filter. Be careful not to pull the ‘ON’ trigger.
- Check and wash the filter regularly according to instructions to maintain performance.
- The filter may require more frequent washing if vacuuming fine dust or if used mainly in ‘ High Powerful suction’ mode.
- Wash the filter with cold water only.
- Run water over the outside of the filter until the water runs clear.
- Lay the filter on its side to dry. Leave to dry completely for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Do not put the filter in a dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, oven, microwave or near a naked flame.
- To refit, place the dry filter back into the top of the appliance. Make sure it is fitted properly
Vacuum is not cleaning well
- Empty the dust bin
- Check that the dust bin is correctly attached
- Check that the filter is correctly attached
- Clean the filter
Vacuum suddenly stops
- Charge the battery
- Clear debris from the brush bar
Battery will not change
- Check connections
- Check wall socket
Motorized brush doesn’t spin
- Make sure the dust cup is in the locked position
- Check the electrical inputs in the dirt chamber get stuck or not
See other models: K17-PRO K17G MA70 MD35US KE7201C