IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
SAVE THESE INSTRUCTIONS
READ ALL SAFETY WARNINGS AND INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USING THIS PRODUCT.
WARNING: WHEN USING AN
ELECTRICAL PRODUCT, BASIC PRECAUTIONS
SHOULD ALWAYS BE FOLLOWED TO AVOID
ELECTRIC SHOCK, FIRE, AND/OR SERIOUS
INJURY, INCLUDING THE FOLLOWING:
• Fully assemble product prior to use.
• Do not store or charge battery outdoors or on
wet surfaces. Do not allow to get wet.
• Use Indoors Only. Do not immerse. Use only on
carpet moistened by the cleaning process.
• Do not allow to be used as a toy. Not intended
for use by children age 12 and under. Close
supervision is necessary when used by or
near children. To avoid injury or damage, keep
children away from product, and do not allow
children to place ﬁngers or other objects into
• Use only as described in this manual. Use only
Hoover® recommended parts and accessories.
• Do not use charger with damaged cord or
plug. If appliance or charger is not working
as it should, has been dropped, damaged, left
outdoors, or dropped into water, call customer
service at 1-800-406-2005 prior to continuing
• Do not pull or carry charger by cord, use cord
as a handle, close a door on cord, or pull cord
around sharp edges or corners. Do not place
product on cord. Do not run appliance over cord.
Keep cord away from heated surfaces.
• Do not unplug charger by pulling on cord. To
unplug charger, grasp the plug, not the cord.
• Do not handle charger including charger plug
and charger terminals, or appliance with wet
• Do not put any object into openings. Do not use
with any opening blocked; keep free of dust,
lint, hair, and anything that may reduce air ﬂow.
• Keep hair, loose clothing, ﬁngers, and all parts
of body away from openings and moving parts.
• Turn o all controls before removing battery
pack from your product.
• Do not use to pick up ﬂammable or combustible
liquids, such as gasoline, or ﬁne wood sandings,
or use in areas where they may be present.
• Do not pick up anything that is burning or
smoking, such as cigarettes, matches, or hot
• Do not use without Filters and/or Tanks in place.
• Do not clean over ﬂoor electrical outlets.
• To Reduce the Risk of Fire and Electric Shock
due to internal component damage, use only
Hoover cleaning products intended for use
with this appliance. See the Cleaning Products
section of this manual.
• Always install ﬂoat before any wet pick-up
WARNING: RISK OF FIRE,
PROPERTY DAMAGE, AND INJURY. NEVER
EXPOSE YOUR BATTERY PACK OR CHARGER
TO WATER, MOISTURE, OR FLUIDS, INCLUDING
BUT NOT LIMITED TO CORROSIVE OR
CONDUCTIVE FLUIDS, OR ALLOW FLUIDS TO
FLOW INSIDE THESE ITEMS.
• Corrosive or conductive ﬂuids, such as salt
water, chlorine, certain industrial chemicals,
and bleach or bleach containing products,
etc., can cause a short circuit in the battery
pack. If your battery pack is exposed to a
corrosive or conductive ﬂuid, do not attempt
to use or charge the battery pack and
immediately perform the following steps:
• Wear appropriate personal protective
equipment, including eye protection and
• Place your exposed battery pack in a large
bucket, such as a 5 gallon or similar bucket,
and ﬁll the bucket with regular tap water. Do
not place more than two packs in the bucket.
• Locate the bucket outdoors in an area
inaccessible to children and pets and away
from all buildings, garages/sheds, structures,
vehicles, and combustible/ﬂammable
• Leave the battery pack(s) in the bucket ﬁlled
with tap water and call Customer Service at
1-800-406-2005 for additional instructions
on the proper disposal of the exposed battery
• Prevent unintentional starting. Ensure the
product is powered o before connecting
to battery pack, picking up or carrying the
appliance. Carrying the appliance with your
ﬁnger on the switch or energizing appliance
that have the switch on invites accidents.
• Disconnect the battery pack from the appliance
before making any adjustments, removing
parts, or storing appliance. Such preventative
safety measures reduce the risk of starting the
• Recharge only with the charger speciﬁed by the
manufacturer. A charger that is suitable for one
type of battery pack may create a risk of injury
and ﬁre when used with another battery pack.
Do not use charger outdoors.
• Use appliance only with specially designated
battery packs. Use of any other battery packs
may create a risk of injury and ﬁre.
• When battery pack is not in use, keep it away
from other metal objects, like paper clips, coins,
keys, nails, screws or other small metal objects,
that can make a connection from one terminal
to another. Shorting the battery terminals
together may cause burns or a ﬁre.
• Under abusive conditions, liquid may be ejected
from the battery; avoid contact. If contact
accidentally occurs, ﬂush with water. If liquid
contacts eyes, additionally seek medical help.
Liquid ejected from battery may cause irritation
• Do not use a battery pack or appliance that is
damaged or modiﬁed. Damaged or modiﬁed
batteries may exhibit unpredictable behaviour
resulting in ﬁre, explosion or risk of injury.
• Do not expose a battery pack or appliance to
ﬁre or excessive temperatures. Exposure to
ﬁre or temperature above 265°F may cause
• Follow all charging instructions and do
not charge the battery pack or appliance
outside of the temperature range speciﬁed
in the instructions. Charging improperly or at
temperatures outside of the speciﬁed range
may damage the battery and increase the risk
• During charging, the pack and ambient
temperature should be between 41° to 86°F (5°
• Do not charge battery in a damp or wet location.
Do not use, store, or charge battery packs or
products in locations where the temperature is
less than 41°F or more than 100°F. Do not store
outside or in vehicles
• Have servicing performed by a qualiﬁed repair
person using only identical replacement parts.
This will ensure that the safety of the product
• Do not modify or attempt to repair the appliance
or the battery pack as applicable except as
indicated in the instructions for use and care.
• Do not incinerate the charger, battery, or
appliance even if it is severely damaged. The
batteries can explode in a ﬁre.
• Remove battery when the cleaner is not in use
and before servicing.
• Use battery only with the charger listed. For use
with Hoover ONEPWR Lithium Ion Batteries, See
page 5 for battery and charger compatibility.
• The charger is for indoor use only. Be sure to
always keep the battery and charger in a dry place.
• Use extra care when cleaning on stairs. To avoid
personal injury or damage, and to prevent the
products from falling, always place product
at bottom of stairs or on ﬂoor. Do not place
product on stairs or furniture.
CAUTION: TO REDUCE THE RISK OF
• Avoid picking up hard, sharp objects with this
product, as they may cause damage.
• Do not use sharp objects to clean out hose as
they can cause damage.
• Store appropriately indoors in a dry place. Do
not expose machine to freezing temperatures.
• To assist in reducing drying time, be certain the
area is well ventilated when using detergents
and other cleaners with this machine.
• Do not store with solution in tanks.
• Water will drip from the brushes and underside
of the product after use and may puddle. To
avoid damage to wood and laminate ﬂooring
and to avoid potential slip hazard,after use (a)
do not leave the product on wood and laminate
surfaces for extended periods of time.
• With brushes on, do not allow cleaner to sit in
one location for an extended period of time as
damage to the ﬂoor can result.
• Do not use extractor on hard ﬂoors. Using this
product on hard ﬂoors may scratch or damage
©2023 Techtronic Floor Care Technology Limited. Distributed by, Royal Appliance Mfg. Co. Charlotte, NC 28262. 961152291-R1
IMPORTANT: READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
BEFORE ASSEMBLY AND USE.
This product is intended for Household use only.
If used Commercially warranty is VOID.
CORDLESS CARPET CLEANER