Documents: Go to download!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- PRODUCT PARTS LIST
- OVERVIEW & PRODUCT COMPONENTS
- ACCESSORY INSTRUCTIONS
- START USING YOUR MOOSOO APPLIANCE
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Table of contents
USER MANUAL Vacuum Cleaner
PRODUCT PARTS LIST
Dear customers. please check if the accessories are complete.
OVERVIEW & PRODUCT COMPONENTS
- This MOOSOO appliance is intended for dry vacuum cleaner ONLY.
- Do not pick up water or use on wet surfaces.
- Do not use to pick up flammable or combustible liquids. such as petrol. or use in areas where they or their vapours may be present.
- Do not pick up anything that is burning or smoking. such as cigarettes. matches. or hot ashes.
- Don't use on concrete. tarmacadam or other rough surfaces.
- Clean the appliance only with a dry cloth. Do not use any lubricants. cleaning agents. polishes or air fresheners on any part of the appliance.
- Store the appliance indoors. Do not use or store it below 3°C (37.4°F). Ensure the appliance is at room temperature before operating.
- Never immerse the electric machine in water and do not clean in a dish washer.
LED Power Brush
- Ideal for hard floor/rugs/carpets. very effective for agitating dirt embedded in the carpet. LED lights help you to clean even in shadow.
- Ideal for corners. niches and other hard -to-reach places.
2-in-1 Dusting Brush
- The flat cleaning head can be stretchable by pressing the release button and pushing back. Ideal for vacuum ing fine dirt. also suitable for inside car cleaning.
2-in-1 Square Brush
- The frame with the brushes can be removed by push ing it to the right side. For vacuuming upholstered furniture. curtain. etc.
- The MOOSOO hose conventional state of about 18.1 in. the longest stretch to 47.2 in. could be contact with crevice nozzle. 2-in-1 dusting brush or 2-in-1 square brush.
Mini Motorized Head
- Quickly converts to hand-held mode. more efficient for vacuuming pet hair on furniture like sofa. bed etc .
START USING YOUR MOOSOO APPLIANCE
How to Use as a Stick Vacuum Cleaner
- Assemble the dust cup by twisting it in a counterclockwise direction.
- Insert the metal tube into the body until you hear a click (see below).
- Attach the brush to the head of metal tube as shown below:
How to Use as a Handheld Vacuum
Insert your chosen accessory (2-in-1 dusting brush or crevice nozzle) into the body as shown below:
- Do not use without the dust cup and filter in place.
- Fine dirt such as flour should only be vacuumed in very small amounts.
- Do not use the appliance to pick up sharp hard objects. small toys. pins. paper clips. etc. They may damage the appliance.
- When vacuuming. certain carpets may generate small static charges in the clear bin or wand. These are harmless and are not associated with the mains Electricity supply. To minimize any effect from this. do not put your hand or insert any object into the clear bin unless you have first emptied it. Clean the dust cup with a damp cloth only.
- Do not rest the appliance on chairs. tables. etc.
- Do not press down on the nozzle with excessive force when using the appliance as this may cause damage.
- Do not leave the cleaner head in one place on delicate floors.
- The battery power indicator will blink red when the battery is low and automatically power off the machine when the battery dies. To charge. plug the machine into the charger bracket. as shown.
- Once attached to the power dock. the indicator light will blink red. The battery is fully charged when the light turns green.
How to Empty the Dust Cup
- Press the metal tube locker then take it out
- Press the release button
- Empty the dust cup
- Empty as soon as the dirt reaches the level of the MAX mark — do not overfill.
- Ensure the appliance is disconnected from the charger before emptying the dust cup. Be careful not to pull the 'ON' trigger.
- To make emptying the dust cup easier. it is advisable to remove the wand and other floor tools.
- To minimize dust/allergen contact when emptying. encase the dust cup tightly in a plastic bag and empty.
- Close the dust cup base so it clicks into place and is secure.
How to Maintain the Filter
- Press the dust cup lock. and turn it in a clockwise direction.
- Take out the filter case. then take out the filter.
- Thoroughly wash the filter case and HEPA filter.
- Be sure to dry the filters completely.
- After drying. reassemble the filters as shown below:
- Put the filter case back into the dust cup.
- Attach the dust cup by twisting in a counterclockwise direction.
- Ensure the appliance is disconnected from the charger before removing the filter. Be careful not to pull the ON’ trigger.
- Check and wash the filter regularly according to instructions to maintain performance.
- The filter may require more frequent washing if vacuuming fine dust or if used mainly in High Powerful suction’ mode.
- Wash the filter with cold water only.
- Run water over the outside of the filter until the water runs clear.
- Lay the filter on its side to dry. Leave to dry completely for a minimum of 24 hours.
- Do not put the filter in a dishwasher. washing machine. tumble dryer. oven. microwave or near a naked flame.
- To refit. place the dry filter back into the top of the appliance. Make sure it is fitted properly
Vacuum is not cleaning well
- Empty the dust bin
- Check that the dust bin is correctly attached
- Check that the filter is correctly attached
- Clean the filter
Vacuum suddenly stops
- Charge the battery
- Clear debris from the brush bar
Battery will not charge
- Check connections
- Check wall socket
Motorized brush doesn't spin
- Make sure the dust cup is in the locked position
- Check the electrical inputs in the dirt chamber get stuck or not
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- This MOOSOO appliance is not intended for use by young children or infirm persons with reduced physical. sensory or reasoning capabilities. or lack of experience and knowledge. unless they have been given supervision or instruction by a responsible person concerning use of the appliance to ensure that they can use it safely.
- Don't let children play with the appliance as a toy. Close attention is necessary when used by or near children.
- Use only as described in this MOOSOO Operating Manual. Do not carry out any maintenance other than that shown in this manual. Misuse or use of any accessory or attachment other than those recommended. may present a risk of personal injury.
- Use extra care when cleaning stairs.
- Keep the appliance and accessories away from fire source. roy
- Do not put any object into openings. Do not use with any opening blocked; keep free of dust. lint. hair. and anything that may reduce airflow.
- Keep hair. loose clothing. fingers. and all parts of the body away from openings and moving parts. such as the brush bar. Do not point the hose. wand or tools at your eyes or ears or put them in your mouth.
- Use only MOOSOO chargers for charging this MOOSOO appliance. Use only MOOSOO batteries: other types of batteries may burst. causing injury to persons and damage.
- The charger has been designed for a specific voltage. Always check that the mains voltage is the same as that stated on the rating plate.
- Acharger that is suitable for one type of battery pack may create a risk of fire when used with another battery pack.
- Do not use with a damaged cable or plug. If the supply cable is dam aged it must be replaced by MOOSOO. its service agent or similarly qualified person in order to avoid a hazard. a
- Do not unplug by pulling on the cable. To unplug. grasp the plug. not the cable. The use of an extension cable is not recommended.
- Never carry the charger by the cord.
- Do not pull the cord to disconnect from a socket. grasp the plug and pull to disconnect. =
- Don't wrap the cod around the charger when storing.
- Keep the cable away from heated surfaces. Do not close a door on the cable. or pull the cable around sharp edges or corners. Arrange the cable away from traffic areas and where it will not be stepped on or tripped over. Do not run the appliance over the cable.
- The supply cord cannot be replaced. If the cord is damaged the char ger should be discarded and replaced.
- Do not handle any part of the plug or appliance with wet hands.
Do not install. charge or use this appliance outdoors. in a bathroom or within 3 meters (10 feet) of a pool. Do not use on wet surfaces and do not expose to moisture. rain or snow.
The charger must be removed from the socket before removing the battery. cleaning or maintaining the appliance.
See other models: MA70 MD35US KE7201C RT40 RT50