Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Tower Fan for Pelonis PFT40A4AGB
- Take out the fan body and the spare parts from the box. Put the front base onto rear base and join them together. (See Fig. 1)
- Unlock the plastic nut from the fan body.
- Pass the power cord through the flute, then insert the fan body into the base. (See Fig. 3)
- Fix the fan body on the base with the plastic nut. (See Fig. 2)
USER SERVICING INSTRUCTIONS
- Grasp plug and remove from the receptacle or other outlet device. Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
- Open fuse cover. Slide open fuse access cover on top of attachment plug towards blades.
- Remove fuse carefully. Push the fuse fromthe other side to remove fuse.
- Risk of fire. Replace fuse only with 2.5 Amp, 125 Volt fuse (provided with product.)
- Close fuse cover. Slide closed the fuse access cover on top of attachment plug.
- Risk of fire. Do not replace attachment plug. Contains a safety device (fuse) that should not be removed. Discard product if the attachment plug is damaged.
- Be sure to unplug the power cord from the outlet before cleaning.
- Plastic parts should be cleaned thoroughly with clean water, mild soap and damp cloth or sponge.
- Be sure not to get water or other liquid enter the inside of the motor.
- Dry all parts completely before plugging into socket.
REMOTE CONTROLLER OPERATION
- Point the remote controller at the receptor on body of the fan and press the desired button. The remote controller will work at distances of up to roughly five meters and the angle of 30 degree included between right and left from the receptor.
- The batteries must be removed from the remote controller before it is scrapped and that they are disposed of safely.
OVERHEAT PROTECTION OF THE MOTOR
- The windings of the motor have a thermal-fuse that burns out and the fan switches off and temperature of the motor is no longer going up so that plastic parts of the fan don’t subject to deformation so far so to be burned by the overheat if the motor is overheat for any unexpected reason.
- To reduce the risk of fire or electric shock, do not use this fan with any solid state speed control device.
- This appliance has a polarized plug (one blade is wider than the other). To reduce the risk of electric shock, this plug is intended to the fit in a polarized outlet only one way. If plug does not fit fully in the outlet, reverse plug. If it still does not fit, contact a qualified electrician. Do not attempt to modify this safety feature.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities,or lack of experience and knowledge, unless they have been supervised or instructed related to use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Do not leave the fan running unattended.
- Unplug or disconnect the appliance from the power supply before servicing.
Newest Added: FZ10-19MB FS40-16JRB NY1506-18SRA
Tags: Pelonis Fans Use Manual, Pelonis Fans, Who Makes Pelonis Dehumidifiers, Pelonis Dehumidifier Manual, Pelonis Dehumidifier, Pelonis Tower Fan, Pelonis Heater Instructions