Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
OWNER’S MANUAL 28" TOWER FAN Pelonis FZ10-19MB
RULES FOR SAFE OPERATION
- Never insert fingers, pencils, or any other object through the grille when fan is running.
- Disconnect fan when moving from one location to another.
- Be sure fan is on a stable surface when operating to avoid overturning.
- Do not use fan in window. Rain may create electrical hazard.
- Ensure that the fan is switched off from the supply mains before removing the grille. The rules about cord and plug as below:
- This product employs overload protection (fuse). A blown fuse indicates an overload or short-circuit situation. If the fuse blows, unplug the product from the outlet. Replace the fuse as per the user servicing instructions (follow product marking for proper fuse rating) and check the products. If the replacement fuse blows, a short-circuit may be present and the product should be discarded or returned to an authorized service facility for examination and/or repair.
- Do not operate any fan with a damaged cord or plug. Discard fan or return to an authorized service facility for examination and/or repair.
- Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings. Do not route cord under furniture or appliances. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
- Take out the fan body and the spare parts from the box. Put the front base onto rear base and join them together.
- Pass the power cord through the flute, then insert the fan body into the base.
- Fix the fan body on the base with the plastic nut.
USER SERVICING INSTRUCTIONS
- Grasp plug and remove from the receptacle or other outlet device. Do not unplug by pulling on cord.
- Open fuse cover. Slide open fuse access cover on top of attachment plug towards blades.
- Remove fuse carefully. Insert the tip of your tool into fuse slot (close with the terminal), then prize the fuse gradually and slowly, but not overexert. If you feel tight, you can try it at several times and prize the fuse little by little. When one side of the fuse has been prized, then you can get the fuse out entirely.
- Risk of fire. Replace fuse only with 2.5 Amp, 125 Volt fuse.
- Close fuse cover. Slide closed the fuse access cover on top of attachment plug.
- Risk of fire. Do not replace attachment plug. Contains a safety device (fuse) that should not be removed. Discard product if the attachment plug is damaged.
- Be sure to unplug from the electrical supply source before cleaning.
- Plastic parts should be cleaned with mild soap and a damp cloth or sponge. Thoroughly to remove soap film with clean water.
- Be sure not to make water or other liquid enter inside of motor
Newest Added: FS40-16JRB NY1506-18SRA
Also, These documents are for others Pelonis models: FZ10-19M
Tags: Pelonis Kitchen & Bath Fixtures Use Manual, Pelonis Fans, Who Makes Pelonis Dehumidifiers, Pelonis Dehumidifier Manual, Pelonis Dehumidifier, Pelonis Tower Fan, Pelonis Heater Instructions