Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Radiator Heater for Pelonis NY1506-18SRA
- Do not dispose of batteries in fire, batteries may explode or leak.
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
- Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged.
- Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity.
- Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the product.
- The batteries must be removed from the remote controller before it is scrapped and that they are disposed of safely.
BATTERIES INSTRUCTIONS (included)
- Please push locking latch in the direction of Arrow A, and pull out the pull notch in the direction of Arrow B at the same time.
- Use 1 "CR2032" lithium battery (included)
- Insert the batteries, making sure that the positive terminals are facing the proper way.
- Replace the cover.
CARE AND CLEANING
- Always remove the plug from the power socket and allow heater to cool. Wipe heater with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use detergents and abrasives.
- If the heater is not in use over some days, wind the cable around the holder and store it in a dry place.
- In case of malfunction, do not try to repair the heater by yourself. It may result in fire hazard or electric shock.
- For any other service not mentioned in this instruction, it should be performed by an authorized service representative.
Installation of the caster assembly
- Place the heater body inversely with the bottom upward.
- Expand the supporting foot outward into place.
- Align the four casters to the supporting foot mounting holes and press them into the holes.
- Note: The universal wheels are placed inside the foam at the bottom of the pack- age.
- Read all instructions before using this heater.
- This heater is hot when in use. To avoid burns, do not let bare skin touch hot surfaces.
- If provided, use handles when moving this heater. Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, papers, clothes, and curtains at least 3 feet (0.9m) from the front of the heater and keep them away from the sides and rear.
- Extreme caution is necessary when any heater is used by or near children or invalids and whenever the heater is left operating and unattended.
- Always unplug heater when not in use.
- Do not operate any heater with a damaged cord or plug or after the heater malfunctions, has been dropped or damaged in any manner. Discard heater or return heater to authorized service facility for examination, electrical or mechanical adjustment, or repair.
- Do not use outdoors.
- This heater is not intended for use in bathrooms, laundry areas and similar indoor locations. Never locate heater where it may fall into bathtub or other water container.
- Do not run cord under carpeting. Do not cover cord with throw rugs, runners, or similar coverings. Do not route cord under furniture or appliances. Arrange cord away from traffic area and where it will not be tripped over.
- To disconnect heater, first turn controls to off, then remove plug from outlet.
- Do not insert or allow foreign objects to enter any ventilation or exhaust opening as this may cause an electric shock or fire, or damage the heater.
- To prevent a possible fire, do not block air intakes or exhaust in any manner. Do not use on soft surfaces, like a bed, where openings may become blocked.
- A heater has hot and arcing or sparking parts inside. Do not use it in the areas where gasoline, paint, or flammable liquids are used or stored.
- Use this heater only as described in this manual. Any other use not recommended by the manufacturer may cause fire, electric shock, or injury to persons.
Tags: Pelonis Thermo Use Manual, Pelonis Fans, Who Makes Pelonis Dehumidifiers, Pelonis Dehumidifier Manual, Pelonis Dehumidifier, Pelonis Heater Instructions, Pelonis Dehumidifier How To Use