Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User manual Heater for Pelonis NY1507-14A
BATTERIES INSTRUCTIONS (not included)
- Press down on the battery compartment cover and slide it out.
- Insert the batteries, making sure that the positive terminals are facing the proper way.
- Close the cover by sliding it.
- Use 2 “AAA” batteries (NOT INCLUDED).
- Do not mix old and new batteries.
- Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-line) or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
- Remove the batteries from remote if it is to be left unused for a long period of time.
- This product contains no battery.
Unpack your heater and find the wheel-holding plate and butterfly nuts between the fins assemblies .
- Make sure the heater is unplugged and in the "OFF" position.
- TURN THE HEATER UPSIDE DOWN.
- Attach the wheel-holding plates onto the heater as Fig.1 shows . The plate is fixed between the last two fins and the other one is fixed under metal control box, Fix the castors to the vertical axis of both the wheel holding plates.
- Insert the butterfly nuts and tighten them securely .
- TURN THE HEATER UPRIGHT.
Your heater is now ready to use.
Setting timer to turn on the heater.
- When the heater is in “stand-by” mode (unit is plugged in but not operating), press TIMER button to get your desired turn on time which you want the heater to be turned on . the “2H” icon will be displayed on the control panel to indicate hat the heater will turn on after 2 hours . Press the timer button repeatedly to automatically turn on the heater at any desired hour set in a sequence of 2-4-6-8-10. The timer is adjustable up to 10 hours with a step rate of 2 hours.
Setting the timer to turn off the heater.
- Press the timer button once when the heater is in operation, the “2H” icon will be displayed on the control panel to indicate that the heater will turn off within 2 hours . Press the timer button repeatedly to automatically turn off the heater with a selected number of hours in a sequence of 2-4-6-8-10. The timer is adjustable up to 10 hours with a step rate of 2 hours.
CARE AND CLEANING
- Always remove the plug from the power socket and allow heater to cool. Wipe heater with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use detergents and abrasives.
- If the heater is not in use over a certain length of time, wind the cable around the holder and store it in a dry place.
- In case of malfunction, do not try to repair the heater by yourself. It may result in fire hazard or electric shock.
Newest Added: PAD60P1AGR PAD30C1AWT PAD50P1ABL FS40-16JR PHTPU1501
Tags: Pelonis Heating, Cooling & Air Quality Use Manual, Who Makes Pelonis Dehumidifiers, Pelonis Dehumidifier Manual, Pelonis Air Cooler Manual, Pelonis Dehumidifier, Pelonis Heater Instructions, Pelonis Dehumidifier How To Use