Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- HVF260SS2 - Haier - Specifications Sheet - (English)
Installation Instructions and User Guide Frost Free Vertical Freezer Haier HVF260SS2
- Safety Warnings
- Before Use
Energy Saving Tips
- Install the appliance in a cool, dry room with adequate. When installing the appliance, a space of at least 100mm must be kept above 20mm on each side and 50mm at the rear of the freezer to ensure adequate ventilation.
- Allow warm food to cool down before placing it in the appliance.
- Do not keep the door of the appliance open for toolong when putting foodin or taking food out. The shorter time, for which the door is open, the less ice willform in the freezer.
- Clean the rear external condenser of the freezer regularly. Dustincreases energy consumption.
- Do not set temperature colder than necessary.
- Do not cover or block air vent openings
- The appliance should be cleaned regularly to prevent food odors.
- Unplug the power cord before cleaning the freezer.
- Clean the freezer with a soft cloth or sponge with warm water. andmild detergent.
- Dry water droplets on the refrigerator surface with a dry cloth.
- Always keep the door gasket clean.
Newest Added: HRZ241 HVF160WH2 HRF-335FS HRF422TS1 HRF224FS2
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HVF220WH2, HVF220SS2, HVF260WH2, HVF300WH2, HVF300SS2
Tags: Haier Refrigeration User Manuals, Haier Refrigeration Use Manual, Haier Hwf75aw2 User Manual, Haier Hwf75aw2 Manual, Haier Hdv40a1 Manual, Haier Hwmsp60 Manual, Repair Manual For Haier HLC1700AXS