Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
User Manual Washing Machine Haier HWMSP60
Table Of Content
- Product overview
- Safety precautions
- Installation and adjustment
- Installation of the drainage hose
- Installation of water inlet hose
- Before washing * Loading your laundry
- Detergent usage guide
- Operation & wash cycles
- Troubleshooting: Packing list **
Installation & Adjustment
- Please install and adjust the machine according to the directions contained in this manual.
- It is very important to follow these directions for the safe operation of the machine, and to ensure your machine operates correctly.
- Install the lint filter After removing washer from outer packaging, take out the lint filter from the document bag, install it to the inner tub.
See the figure opposite
- Please ensure the lint filter is installed correctly and maintained in good condition to ensure the water outlet is not blocked or the flow altered. If the lint filter is lost damaged, contact Customer Care. Install the bottom plate The purpose of the bottom plate is to suppress noise from the washing machine during operation.
- Steps: 1, Lay the washer on its back, on a non-abrasive surface.
- Place the plate on to the bottom of the machine.
- Frant 3. Use a screwdriver to tighten the screws ( in accessory bag) securing the panel to bottom of the washer.
- Once all screws are tight and the panel is secure, return the washer to its standing position. Balance washing machine Do not install this machine on an incline greater than
- Installing machine on an angle or on rough ground will result in unstable running or stoppage of the machine.
- Please adjust It by the foitowing method:
- Confirm it is kevel
- Lift up the side of the machne sightly and twist the adjustable leg.
- Note. The distance between the washing machine and wall should be at least 20mm
See other models: HWMSP70 HWM75TLU HWMP95TLU HWF85DW1 HWF75AW1