Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- HVF160WH2 - Haier - Specifications Sheet - (English)
Installation Instructions and User Guide FROST FREE VERTICAL FREEZER for Haier HVF160WH2
- Before Use
Energy Saving Tips
- Install the appliance in a cool, dry room with adequate ventilation.
- When installing the appliance, a space of at least 100mm must be kept above 20mm on each side and 50mm at the rear of the freezer to ensure adequate ventilation.
- Allow warm food to cool down before placing it in the appliance.
- Do not keep the door of the appliance open for too long when putting food in or taking food out. The shorter time, for which the door is open, the less ice will form in the freezer.
- Clean the rear external condenser of the freezer regularly. Dust increases energy consumption.
- Do not set temperature colder than necessary.
- Do not cover or block air vent apenings
Opeartion Your Freezer
- 1. Remove all package parts, Place the freezer in location (please refer to Placing Enviroment).
- Clean the freezer, Clean the inside and outside of the freezer before use
- After the appliance has been leveled and before switching on let it stand for at least 30 mintues before switching it on so as to ensure refrigerant oil has settled.
- Insert the plug in the socket and switch the freezer on, when the freezer is running the sides of the cabinet may feel warm. Before loading food allow the appliance to run empty for 6 hours to allow the compartment to cool.
Defrosting and cleaning
- DEFROSTING THE FREEZER: The freezer defrosts automatically. No manual operation is needed.
- CLEANING: The appliance should be cleaned regularly to prevent food odours.
- Unplug the power cord before cleaning the freezer.
- Clean the freezer with a soft cloth or sponge with warm water and mild detergent.
- Dry water droplets on the refrigerator surface with a dry cloth.
- Always keep the door gasket clean.
- If the freezer will not be used for an extended p eriod, please unplug the power cord and clean it with the method described above.
- Keep the freezer door open when not in use to prevent any mold from forming in the compartment and producing bad odors.
Moving the freezer
- Turn off the power and unplug the freezer.
- Remove all food in the freezer.
- Secure the drawers and other movable parts in the freezer with adhesive tape.
- Close the door and secure with adhesive tape so that it will not open when moving.
- Do not tilt the freezer more than 45 degrees (angle to vertical) to avoid damaging the refrigerating system when moving the freezer.
Newest Added: HRF-335FS HRF422TS1 HRF224FS2 HVF-260SS HVF260WH2
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HVF160SS2
Tags: Haier Refrigeration User Manuals, Haier Refrigeration Use Manual, Haier Hdw13g1x User Manual, Haier Hrb15n3bgs Manual, Haier Hdw13g1x Manual, Haier Hdw14g2x User Manual, Haier Dishwasher HDW13G1X