Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS USER GUIDE Dryer Haier HDV40A1
- SAFETY AND WARNINGS
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- CONTROL PANEL
- USING YOUR DRYER
- CLEANING YOUR DRYER
Please read and follow the ‘Safety and warnings’ and ‘Installation instructions’ sections carefully before using your dryer.
- Remove all the packaging.
- Tilt the dryer backwards and ‘walk’ it off the base one foot at a time.
- Remove all packaging and accessories from inside the drum and ensure you remove protective covers from the door and console.
The dryer stands on the floor and can easily be moved into position.
- Move the dryer into the desired position. Do not lift the dryer by the top panel.
- Have a minimum clearance on all sides of at least 20mm.
- Have a minimum clearance at the rear of 75mm. The spacers from the accessory wall mounting kit can be used to set this distance.
- Install the dryer on a stable and level floor.
Cleaning your dryer
Before you start cleaning your dryer, ensure that it is disconnected from the power (ie unplug the dryer from the power socket).
To clean the filter:
- Open the dryer door.
- Remove the lint filter by pulling it up and out of the filter slot.
- Open it out and wipe the surface clean with your hand.
- Close the lint filter and place it back in the opening. Ensure the filter is fitted correctly back in place before operating the dryer.
Newest Added: HDV50E1 HDV60A1 HDV60E1 HDC80E1 HWT70AW1
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HDV60A1
Tags: Haier Washers & Dryers User Manuals, Download Haier HWT70AW1 Washer, Haier Washers & Dryers Use Manual, Haier HWT70AW1, Haier HLPW028BXW, What Is The Quickest Way To Dry Clothes On A Haier Dryer, Haier - HRQ16N3BGS