Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English)
- HVF260WH3-LH - Haier - Specifications Sheet - (English)
Installation Instructions and User Guide Frost free vertical freezer Haier HVF260WH3-LH
- Safety warnings
- Before use
Please read these instructions carefully before using this appliance. The instructions contain important information which will help you get the best out of the appliance and ensure safe and proper installation, use and maintenance.
Keep this manual in a convenient place so you can always refer to it for the safe and proper use of the appliance.
If you sell the appliance, give it away, or leave it behind when you move house, make sure you also pass on this manual so that the new owner can become familiar with the appliance and safety warnings.
- The presence of this symbol on the product, accessories or materials that goes with this information indicates that at the end of its useful life the product should not be disposed with other household waste. To prevent possible damage to the environment or human health from uncontrolled waste disposal, please separate these items from other types of waste and recycle them. This will promote the sustainable reuse of material resources. Household users should contact either the retailer where they purchased the product or the relevant local authorities to find out how they can take this item for safe recycling and safe disposal. Business users should contact their supplier and check the conditions of the purchase. This product should not be mixed with other commercial waste.
- This appliance designed for use with 220-240V AC power supply. Please connect the appliance to normal voltage. In case of voltage fluctuation or power outage, the appliance may fail to start up, to avoid damage to the components of the freezer, disconnect the product from the power supply and wait 5 minutes before reconnecting.
- Do not damage the power cord. Do not pull on the power cord to disconnect the plug. Please hold the plug to detach it directly from the socket. The body of the appliance should not press on the power cord and do NOT stamp on the power cord.
- If the power cord is damaged, or the plug is worn, do not use. The worn or damaged power cord must be replaced by the manufacturer or by an Authorised Service Person.
Newest Added: HDW12-TFE3WH HWO60S7EX1HCG604WFCX HVF260SS2 HRZ241 HVF160WH2
Also, These documents are for others Haier models: HVF220WH2, HVF220SS2, HVF260WH2, HVF260SS2, HVF300WH2, HVF300SS2
Tags: Haier Refrigeration User Manuals, Manual For Haier Dish Washer, Haier Induction Cooktop, Haier Refrigeration Use Manual, PDF. Haier - Dishwashers, Haier Induction Cooker, Haier Induction Cooker Manual