Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Installation Intructions - (English)
User manual Dryer for Haier HLC1700AXS
Table of contents
- IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
- Prior to First Use
- Installation Safety Precautions
- General Safety Precautions
- PARTS AND FEATURES
- Front of the Unit
- Back of the Unit
- INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Installing Your Combination Washer / Dryer
- Tools Needed
- Parts Supplied
- Location Requirements
- Unit Dimensions and Clearances
- Unpacking Your Appliance
- Drain Connections
- Water Connections
- Electrical Requirements
- Position and Level the Washer
- CONTROL PANEL AND FEATURES
- OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS
- CARE AND CLEANING
- Normal Operating Sounds
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION
- LIMITED WARRANTY
- The washer must be installed on a solid floor to minimize vibration during the spin cycle.
- The floor should be level with maximum slope of 1" (25mm) under entire washer.
- A suitable location is protected from direct sunlight and heat sources such as radiators, baseboard heaters, cooking appliances, etc.
- Do not install on carpeting.
- The location must have a grounded electrical outlet located within 4ft. (1.2m) of the power cord on the back of the washer.
- Hot and cold water faucets must be present within 3ft. (0.9m) of the hot and cold connections on the washer.
- A water heater must supply hot water with a temperature of at least 120oF (49oC).
- The water pressure should be between 20-100 psi (138-690 kPa).
- This appliance must be operated at room temperature.
- Do not install or operate this appliance in an area where the ambient temperature can fall below freezing.
- The height of the standpipe drain or sink rim for the drain hose should be between 2'6" and 3'3" from the bottom of the washer.
- Use the supplied Drain Hose Support Bracket to loop the drain hose down into the wall, standpipe or laundry tub. The standpipe drain requires a minimum diameter standpipe of 2" (50 mm). The minimum carry-away capacity can be no less than 17 gal. (64 L) per minute. Wall Standpipe Laundry tub
- The drain hose shakes as water is being pumped out of the washer. Make sure that the end of the drain hose is secured to the drain or sink. The support bracket has a mounting hole to assist you in doing this.
- Take care to ensure all hose connections are tight.
- The washer is equipped with a power cord that has a 3 prong plug. Do not cut or remove the grounding prong from the power cord.
- The power cord must be plugged into a mating, 3 prong outlet, grounded in accordance with local codes and ordinances. If a mating outlet is not available, contacted a licensed electrician to have one installed.
- Do not use a 3 prong plug adapter.
- If you are not sure if your outlet is properly grounded, contact a licensed electrician.
- Do not use an extension cord.
POSITION AND LEVEL THE WASHER
- Move the washer into location and position it where it will be used.
- Level the washer from side to side and front to back. Make sure that all four feet are firmly in contact with the floor and the washer rests solidly in position.
- Leveling feet can be adjusted by turning them clockwise to extend (raise the washer) or counterclockwise to retract (lower the washer).
- When the washer is level, use a wrench to securely tighten all four locknuts against the bottom of the washer cabinet.
- The knob can be turned in either direction to choose a wash or dry cycle.
- The selected cycle will blink on the LED screen. Each cycle has preset water temperature,soil level,spin speed,dry level ,and options.In certain cycles the setting can be manually programmed to suit your needs.
Newest Added: HCH3400ACB QGAS740RMSS HPND14XCT HCC2220BEB QNE27JSMSS
Tags: Haier Washers & Dryers User Manuals, Haier Washing Machine, User Manual For Haier Dishwasher, Haier Washers & Dryers Use Manual, Haier HLC1700AXS, Haier Oven, Haier Parts Manual