Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, Spanish)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
OPERATOR'S MANUAL Outdoor Portable Generator for Craftsman 030729
Table of contents
- Equipment Description
- FCC/IC Compliance Statement
Daily or before use, look around and underneath the generator for signs of oil or fuel leaks. Clean any accumulated debris. Keep area around muffler free from any debris.
- Use a soft bristle brush to loosen caked on dirt or oil.
- Use a damp cloth to wipe exterior surfaces clean.
NOTICE: Improper treatment of generator could damage it and shorten its life. Do not expose generator to excessive moisture, dust, dirt, or corrosive vapors. Do not insert any objects through cooling slots.
Fuel Valve Maintenance
The fuel valve is equipped with a fuel sediment cup, screen, and o-rlng that need to be cleaned.
- Move fuel valve to off (0) position.
- Remove sediment cup from fuel valve. Remove o-ring and screen from fuel valve.
- Wash sediment cup, o-ring, and screen in a nonflammable solvent. Dry them thoroughly.
- Place screen and o-ring into fuel valve. Install sediment cup and tighten securely.
- Move fuel valve to on (I) position, and check for leaks. Replace fuel valve if there is any leakage.
If storing the unit for more than 30 days, use the following guidelines to prepare it for storage.
long Term Storage Instructions
- Clean the generator as outhned in Cleaning
- Change engine oil while engine is still warm, drain oil from crankcase. Refill with recommended grade.
- Treat or drain fuel from generator as fuel can become stale when stored over 30 days.
Engine is running, but no AC output is available.
- Reset circuit breaker.
- Check and tepair.
- Connect another device that is in good condition.
Engine runs well at no-load but "bogs down" when loads are connected.
- See Generator Capacity.
Engine will not start; starts and runs rough or shuts down when running.
- Set switch to on (I) position.
- Turn fuel valve to on (I) position.
- Fill crankcase to proper level
- place generator on level surface.
- Clean or replace air filter.
- Fill fuel tank.
- Connect wire to spark plug.
Engine shuts down and CO Guard LED blinks red
- Move generator to an open, outdoor area. See CO Guard Carbon Monoxide (CO) Shutdown System.
Newest Added: CMXGIAC3300 030731 CMXGIAC2500 CMCBL760E1 CMCBL720M1
Also, These documents are for others Craftsman models: CMXGGASD30729
Tags: Craftsman 3300 Generator, Craftsman M100, Craftsman 3300i Generator, Craftsman Generator, Craftsman 2500, CRAFTSMAN M250 160-cc 21-in Self-Propelled Gas Push, CRAFTSMAN M250 160-cc 21-in Self-Propelled Gas Push Lawn Mower