Documents: Go to donwload!
- User Manual - (English, French, Spanish)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
Operator's Manual Push Mower for Craftsman CMXGMAM201102
- SAFE OPERATION PRACTICES
- SAFETY SYMBOLS
- SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
How to Stop Your Pressure Washer
- Release spray gun trigger and let engine idle for two minutes.
- Push engine rocker switch to OFF (0) position.
- ALWAYS point gun in a safe direction and press red button and squeeze spray gun trigger to release retained high water pressure.
How to Use Accessory Tray - The unit is equipped with an accessory tray with places to store your spray gun, nozzle extension, high pressure hose and quick connect spray tips. 1.
- Place nozzle extension in slots on left side of accessory tray (viewing from rear of unit) and snap in.
- Place spray gun through grooves on right side of accessory tray.
- Insert multi-colored spray tips in holes provided on front of accessory tray.
- Wrap high pressure hose and hang on hook of accessory tray.
How to Use Spray Tips
- The quick-connect on the nozzle extension allows you to switch between four different quick connect spray tips. Spray tips can be changed while pressure washer is running once spray gun trigger lock is engaged. The spray tips vary the spray pattern as shown.
- For most effective cleaning, keep spray tip from 8 to 24 in. away from cleaning surface.
- If you get spray tip too close, especially using a high pressure spray tip, you may damage surface being cleaned. DO NOT get closer than 6 in. when cleaning tires.
Applying Detergent - To apply detergent, follow these steps:
- Review use of spray tips.
- Prepare detergent solution as required by job.
- Pour detergent into cleaning tank.
- Make sure black detergent spray tip is installed.
- Make sure garden hose Is connected to waterr Inlet. Check that high pressure hose is connected to spray gun and pump. Turn on water.
- Start engine following instructions How to Start Your Pressure Washer.
- Apply detergent to a dry surface, starting at lower portion of area to
Newest Added: CMXGMAM1125499 CMXGMAM1125500 CMXGMAM1125503 CMXGBAM1054543 CMXGBAM1054541
Tags: Craftsman Cmxgmam1125503, Craftsman 1125503, Craftsman M100, Craftsman Lawn Mower, Craftsman Self Propelled Lawn Mower, Craftsman 140 Cc, CRAFTSMAN 21" LAWN MOWER