Documents: Go to donwload!
- Owner's manual - (English)
- Warranty Guide - (English)
- CA Prop 65 - (English)
Lawn Mower User Manual Craftsman CMXGRAM1130035
Table Of Contents
- Operation Practices
- Service and Maintenance
- Off-Season Storage
- Warranty Statement
Gas & Oil
- NOTE: The engine is shipped without gasoline and with motor oil in the engine.
- However, you MUST check the oil level before operating. Be careful not to overfill.
- Running the engine with insufficient oil can cause serious engine damage and void the engine warranty.
- Always keep hands and feet clear of equipment moving parts. Do not use a pressurized starting fluid. Vapors are flammable.
- Before starting engine, check oil level, capacity is 1700 ml/57.5 fl. oz. Refer to viscosity chart in Figure 3-1 for oil recommendations. Do not over-fill. Use a stroke, or an equivalent high detergent, premium quality motor oil certified to meet or exceed U.S. automobile manufacturer’s requirements for service classification of a minimum level SJ (higher letter ratings are acceptable such as SL and SM grades). Motor oil will display this designation on the container.
- SAE 10W-30 is recommended for general, all temperature use. If single viscosity oil is used, select the appropriate viscosity for the average temperature in your area from the chart below.
Newest Added: CMXGRAM1130045 CMXGRAM1130036 CMXGRAM1130043 CMCMW260P1 CMXGMAM1125506
Also, These documents are for others Craftsman models: CMXGRAM1130040, CMXGRAM1222292, CMXGRAM7368327
Tags: Craftsman Cmxgram1130036, Craftsman T110, CRAFTSMAN T110 Engine Manual, Craftsman CMXGRAM1130044, Craftsman Lawn Tractor T110, Craftsman T240, Craftsman T240 Parts Manual